"The Good, the Bad & the Dominatrix" Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: "The Good, the Bad & the Dominatrix" Discussion *Spoiler

dirtylabrat said:
Lips Hips Chains Whips, bring on Lady Heather!

AMEN !!!.... I don't think I can add anything to that :D

Because hhunter asked me to, I decided to post. :)

I think this episode looks promising, and I hope The Powers That Be do not disappoint. So far, season seven has been a complete waste to me. But we all know that it'll turn around with Lady Heather returning, right? :D

Are we allowed to discuss how Lady Heather might affect the Grissom and Sara romance in this thread? :confused:

yes Catherinesmyidol is back. I too look forward to this episode.

I'm not sure about the Gris/Sara/LH interaction in this thread??
All I can say is it's going to be a very interesting episode with Lady Heather. :D

Oh man... I am soooo pissed Holland is rerunning season 3 again!! I have no idea how much longer I have to wait for The Good, The Bad & The Dominatrix..

The thougt of Catherine wanting to slap Grissom.. he must have done something to piss her off real bad! :D :D

Catherinesmyidol said: Are we allowed to discuss how Lady Heather might affect the Grissom and Sara romance in this thread? :confused:
As long as it pertains to this episode there is no problem with that, in a general sense (ie overall past eps involved) then its iffy territory. Just keep it within the spoiler lab or help guide, "Ship" rules and there shouldn't be a problem. ;)

I really like LH's hair. I think I want bangs.

Maybe she will teach Sara how to spank Grissom? Because he needs a spanky! I'd also like to see him in a slave mask with a zipper mouth, strapped to and spinning on a wheel. For all those times he flirted with her only to break her heart and drive her into the arms of ... oh what the heck was that guy's name???... Hank! GOD I HATED HANK!

LH can give Sara some pointers./

YES! 26 hours. I think this is going to be a good episode, but I may have to tivo it because I have a family thing! AHHHH NO!

i am counting down the hours as welll...i cant wait to see wht catherine is so mad at grissom...did he give LH an alibi ??? did he lie????...awww driving me nuts

There is no indication that Catherine is even talking to Grissom when she makes the "slap" comment. She is talking to someone from across a table, which leads me to believe it may be a suspect. Not that it wouldn't rock if she was talking to Grissom, haha!

^^ I never thought about that.. I really think that is what it could be. Either that, or she really is talking to Grissom :lol:

I thought I saw in the preview she was talking to Gris when she made that comment? Could be wrong..but I thought for sure I saw her and Gris.

I know it may be out of step here, but I watched Season 4 last night (needed my fix) I really miss the "old" dynamic between G&S. In comparing it to last weeks episode with S reading the letter from G, the dog etc, I found myself very disappointed with the way they have created the romance..so cheesy :( This is just IMHO of course

However, I have always been a HUGE fan of LH and G..she seems to get to G in a way no other can. Really seems to bring him to earth you know. I know it will never happen, but I would love to see LH take the spot of S..G gives up on S to be with LH..then LH tells G she cannot be with him "full time" she just wanted to lure him away from S who was not good for him..just how mean and twisted is my mind!

I cannot wait until tonight. The kids know..come home, do homework, eat supper, shower..then prepare for tonight!

Lady Heather is just about what it takes to bring me out of hiding.

Me and my partner have been re-watching all CSI episodes from the start. In less than two weeks we've watched from season 1 right up to half way through season 6 (as I type I'm looking at Mitch Pileggi in "Daddy's Little Girl"). ;) The Lady Heather episodes are some of the ones I've enjoyed the most so I'm looking forward to this week's episode. :D

These just showed up in my Inbox so I thought I'd share. Possible spoilers so click at your own risk.

http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=btagoodbaddom002ale6.jpg
http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=btagoodbaddom003aht6.jpg
http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=btagoodbaddom004auf8.jpg
http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=btagoodbaddom005aeq8.jpg

i don't think i like lady heather. i mean i know there are a lot of Gil and Heather fans but i think Gil is better off with Sara like he said in the episode 2 weeks ago Sara makes him happy.

For anybody who is interested (and can play them :mad:) CBS has the opening scenes up on the CSI Wiki page. Don't know what they show since I can't play them.

Susan

Back