Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dino

dino Witness

Re: Without A Trace

I'm truely fine with that, and enjoy reading these comments here. make me stay away from crankiness and extreme opinions about the drama, esp. the charactors.

you know, i always watch those dramas which i love over and over again.

i'd like to spend most of my spare time just hanging out here! :lol:

2. KatieHeartsCSI

KatieHeartsCSI Pathologist

That's really no way to judge an episode. If you're just watching it for martin and danny, there's no point in watching the show at all. Just because the new girl had more air time than "your boys" doesn't mean the episode was bad. I thought it was pretty good. But, I got sidetracked most of the time so I couldn't keep up.

I still think Elena (or whataver) isn't permanent. The intro still hasn't changed and I think they had more than enough time to change it, too.

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Of course, on CSI: Miami, Jon Togo was a permanent character, but didn't get added to the main credits until 6 episodes after his first appearance.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I think I corrected myself and said that the case was good but most of the time, I never say anything about the cases because like I said.. I always like them, never ever have a problem with them at all. WaT is my favorite show so there is a reason for me to watch it. I like the cases, I find them interesting but I still watch it to see what's going to happen between Danny and Martin. Frankly, I'm not the only one who's like that, sorry buddy. Until one of them decides they want to up and leave the show, I am going to continue watching it for D/M. There's nothing wrong with that at all.

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I think KatieHeartsCSI comments was her own opinion on how to judge an episode.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

SPOILERS(i think lol)

I kinda fell asleep after they showed that girl and the teacher looking at the pictures they just took and the girls doorm mate walked by and said hi ...could anyone tell me what happened after that. If u can't post it due to spoilers then ask me 4 my e-mail.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes that was, but he responded back to the way I like to watch WaT. He judged that, something that I feel strongly about so I, of course, was going to repsond to that. It's only fair that I get my chance to say what I have to say.

8. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

KatieHeartsCSI, yayitsERICAx3 is allowed to say what they feel about the episode, what they liked or disliked about it. yayitsERICAx3 is allowed to express his or her opinion. You are allowed to disagree with their opinion, you were borderlining on telling yayitsERICAx3 that he or she was wrong.
    Please both calm down and talk about the show.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

TV Guide Article
    Agent Provocateur
    Without a Trace's sexy new agent Elena Delgado has a secret: "I have a history with a cop who was my partner," confesses actress Roselyn Sanchez ("Rush Hour 2"). "He was a friend of Danny Taylor's and now Danny hates me." The tension doesn't stop there. Look for the strong-willed Delgado to spar with other colleagues, including boss Jack Malone (Anthony LaPaglia). Exec producer Hank Steinberg says he brought in Sanchez's character "to shake things up" and that the ripple effect will play out through the season. Elena's connection to Danny will lead to a shocking revelation that may involve, hints Steinberg, the murder of a cop and a good love gone wrong. In the meantime, don't rule out a romance between Danny and Elena. Explains Steinberg, "There's always heat where there's conflict."

Ugh. Really.

:mad: Do they seriously want to make me hate her more? :mad: Everytime they try to "shake things up" it turns out completely horrible and with Elena, I'm very sure there will be no exception. This might make me sound pathetic, but I don't care.. I'm seriously about to cry right now! Can they make the show anymore cliched? The two hispanic characters hooking up after all that bad history? My God, go make a freaking Lifetime movie! We do not need another not meant to be relationship gone completely wrong (see: Martin and Sam). *sends so many hate vibes to Hank* Elena is making dear old Sam look like a saint!

I can't let that ruin my love for Danny/Martin or the show, I won't let it. It's seriously depressing though, and I feel sick right now. Really sick.

10. KatieHeartsCSI

KatieHeartsCSI Pathologist

:lol: I'm sure Danny will turn her down. For everyone's sake. I really can't judge Elena, but I just hope she doesn't turn into a whore like sam.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Hopefully that's what Danny will do. :)

On a more real front though, Danny has never had a relationship that we've been able to follow. Sure there have been girls we've seen on the show that he was pretty close with but we don't know if anything actually happened between them. Which is why I believe that Danny/Elena is a go. Jack has had his marriage, Viv is married, and there has been Martin/Sam. We've been able to keep up with that but Danny has had nothing serious. Now I truly want to believe that the writers know Danny better than that. I mean, I think Danny has better control over his emotions then say, the tripod: Martin, Sam, and Jack. Danny looks like he knows that an office romance is not the way to go! Oh wait, scratch that. He has Martin. Danny was the first to find out about Martin and Sam and he knows that that relationship has now gone down the drain (he's doing a little dance too. :p).

I just don't want the show to become some lame soap opera.

12. dino

dino Witness

Finally, i've caught up! after that, a little bit confused. Why u guys dunt like Elena. :p

I like her. she just needs time to change her work style to shake down. i mean from a PD to be a Fed. it's difficult.

personal opinion, I dunt really like Feds. I more prefer cops. High education doesn't mean anything. overfull or stupid self-prides make them hiding indeterminable personal problems inside, even shun those prblms by their Job. dat's real bad. I dunno much abt Elena, but I feel she's invigorating, tough and she's a straightforward person.

And, something just cumout my mind, maybe it's wrong. i dun't think this team is united. i mean the 5ppl team. they all concern themselves in 1st place, like in some kinda situation that personal involved. yes they are. maybe not Danny. And i think Jack realised the problems on him. He's trying. He'll let smthing go and move on.

BTW, work and stay in his office often's real such a good idea, I think. if I'm Jack, i'll say "u guys can handle most part of these cases on field, i just show up if it's necessary, right?" Yeh, his the boss. n gals & boys need more chances to study, to improve during those cases. I dun't think they can deal great without Jack at present. But they will, one day.

13. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

About "Lost time" I think Jack debt the professor deepler apologizes than just "you didn't deserve it",I mean,he ruined his life and looks as that has no consequences.I missed a scene with Jack's boss telling him off for his mistake.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

See, maybe later on there would've been a chance of me actually liking her-- wait, no. That's a lie.

If they're going to put she and Danny together, I'll hate her more than I do right now. Some people think I don't like her because I feel like she's going to throw a wrench into the Danny/Martin love and yes, that's true. The real reason though is because I'm use to just seeing the same 5 people every Thursday night and hey, we barely ever saw Danny and Vivian when it was only 5 people. Now, I wonder how that's going to work out with 6 people? When it comes down to relationships, WaT is good for pushing everyone else out of the picture. Especially Vivian, and dude, she's the only person that's keeping the show strong! :(

Check it out, WaT's ratings have dropped and ER is back in the lead. Tell me, why do you think that is? NO ONE WANTS A NEW CHARACTER! I wonder when Hank will get that through his freaking head! :mad: :mad:

15. dino

dino Witness

still need time to figure out wht kinda person she is. r u sure Danny/M 's her type?

i'm not sure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.