Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww thanks for the explanation.
He seems to be able to do everything in the lab.

Aiden did do facial reconstruction. I'm sure of it. I'm sure she made some comment in American Dreamers when she made the clay reconstructions of the boys face.

For some reason, I thought Danny was a computer whiz--the one who did the location triangulations and stuff? At least initially. But he's definitely become a jack of all trades since then.

What project are you working on, Oouga?

I hope he grows the hair out again. Danny is so much sexier with a little more hair. The early second season look was quite hot.

Top41 said:
For some reason, I thought Danny was a computer whiz--the one who did the location triangulations and stuff? At least initially. But he's definitely become a jack of all trades since then.

What project are you working on, Oouga?

I'm writing a fanfic, called Speed Trap (it's already up on Fanfiction.net, at least the first 9 chapters are), and Danny actually gets an important role in it (though he doesn't appear until Chapter five/ six). And for that I'm trying to research everything Danny...

So, anyone know when Danny's birthday is supposed to be? I know Carmine's.

Sam

Top41 said:
I hope he grows the hair out again. Danny is so much sexier with a little more hair. The early second season look was quite hot.

Ditto. Grow some more hair and change those glasses (which could get smashed int he finale) please. ;)

D'you know I don't mind his hair short at all; the back of his head is beautifully shaped and short hair shows it off extremely well - think of the scene in the car at the end of HotD...

I'm sorry, I couldn't see that episode yet (we're still in season 2). That's why I didn't know "HotD.

Thanks for the information

^you poor people in Germany... :rolleyes:

i love him in the scene on the street in 'Raising Shane' when he was with the bar owner.. sexy :devil:

and I don't like his hair in the beginning in season 1 I was crying, terrible.. but i don't like him too in the last few episodes of last season... god horror.. :eek: :lol:

and his glasses... the one he has this year.. hmm... them make his face look so sharp... i don't know how to say it but he looks more... different, I kinda liked it last year :)

Annie

I think my fave Danny look is end of season 1, beginning of season 2. He looked so yummy, espeically in the suits! Although the blue shirt he wears in Summer in the City! God Lord! It gets me every time.
I loved the scene in Rasing Shane with the bar owner. At one point he pulls a face and his cheeks are a lil chubby! Bless!
That's my post that made no sense for the day!

i don't know but the suits didn't fit him IMO... to Mac yes but to Danny no...

YESSSSSSSS the blue shirt is my all time fav... yummy yummy :devil:

Annie

He did look like a little boy dressing up in his dad's clothes!!
Yeah the blue shirt and pink shirt were just incredible!
My all time fave look is Summer in the City. Spikey hair, full facial hair, tanned, blue shirt and blue baggy jeans! Yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back