The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah...that's the order it was...hodges...funny man!
i hope we get to see more funny moments from him...

You know how sometimes you do brilliant things and other times you do really dumb things? Well, when I created Wallace's site last week, I contacted his agent to make him aware of it and his agent was sweet enough to actually call me back! I was out and my son took the message. I did call back today and they are aware of the site. I told them if they didn't approve, to certainly tell me and I'd take it down! I just don't believe I had the nerve to call his agent! Someone please tranquilize me!

lmao you totally rock!

and yeah, the poll on what the internal affairs wanted, lol.

ahhh internal affairs... i remember him asking keppler if he doing some internal affairs thing on bobby... should've clicked. *sighs*

I was surprised Hodges didn't come out in first place, too!...but somehow I'm not surprised Nicky came in first. Grissom as third is a surprise as because of his disinterest in IA, I would have thought he'd come in 33rd!!!lolol

IA....always looking for trouble...i wonder if that is perharps the reason why Hodges made the move to Vegas

Most likely. It could be so many things though...bad relationship, attach, got in trouble, missunderstanding...

I hope its he got into some kind of trouble back in LA....that would be amusing or should I say interesting...especially if it eventually follows him to Vegas

Speaking of Trouble.....
Hints have been made onscreen that it might be our dear Hodges (Wendy's infamous cell phone trick) and then I read that over at YTDAW (which I can't seem to get into) hinted that the next victim would be someone from Season 1 and that would NOT be our little Hodges. Can someone list the reasons that it might be and then not be him?

*Edited: To put in the spoiler box, this really belongs in the Spoiler lab.*

i think they just want to keep us guessing and see how we react to the possibility of being certain characters....but i do hope it's not Hodges. He is the humour of the lab now...he needs to stay

well brassy, I dont know if we're aloud to talk about this...if this is considered a spoiler, but I know what you are saying....conflicting rumors...is all I'll say, but share the thoughts my friend, by email....or in the season 7 spoiler thread....I think that is the proper place to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back