Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

Adam wants Eric and Calleigh to get married. Aw. He wants them to have a houseful of mini Erics and Calleighs just like we do! :D And so does Emily. What was it she said, "when I got the script, I was like, 'Mm, hello.'" Something awesome like that. You know it's gonna be an awesome story arc when the actors are as into it as Adam and Emily are. :D Everything is going to be genuine, and it's not every day that a pair of actors can pull that off.

That was great!! I love Adam and Emily. You can sooo tell that they both want this as much as we do and Adam especially wants it to last!! I thought it was great what she says that makes her give him a kiss. I was like AAWWW ;)

Just a little under 2 hours til the ep!!!!!

Ah, well, I missed it. I had an emergency with my dad today, but he's doing better. Anyway, episode's starting right now. Happy viewing, everyone.

OMG best episode ever. :D I've been reduced to a twelve year old squealing fangirl. With lots of squealing. :lol:

Calleigh sticking up for Eric. Calleigh taking care of Eric. And lest I forget...Calleigh kissing his cheek! OMG so hot. I don't think I could handle a kiss on the lips, lol! And then Eric's stunned look, quickly changing to a look of longing as she walked away... I'm in heaven. :D

In one of the earlier scenes, the one with Eric, Natalia, and the fire ants. Was anybody else wishing Calleigh had been with him instead? So she could find the ants and call Eric to her rescue? I bet that would've gotten a chuckle and a "Really cute, Cal" from Eric. :D But of course he would help her out, because she knows "you'd do the same for me." Aww.

Have I mentioned lately how freaking much I love this ship? :D

I must say I accually awed and giggled and i am a die-hard CaRWash and N/E fan so thats sayin sumtin'

I am totally squeeeing over this ep and the best part of it is NO JAKE in it!!. I absolutely love the look Eric's face after Cal's kisses him and then when Nat asks him about it he is all like 'that was nothing' but you could totally tell that it *was* something. This is great!!!

I thought Calleigh was going to beat the hell out of Carmen for messing with Eric. You don't mess up with Calleigh's man, bitch! Awesome episode so far. "Looks like a desk to me," aww. This is the best thing ever. It totally makes up for two years of crap.

I wish someone had mentioned Calleigh's ant phobia. That would've been SO perfect. Sigh.

Eric would have totally been her knight in shining armor if she was with him and not Natalia!!

this couple is nuts and Kelly Carlson is great. I don't think I have ever seen a body count this large surrounding a divorce or an episode of this show!!! :lol:

That was great. You could tell Eric was thinking of Calleigh through that whole ep and Calleigh was being so sweet to him. I love how him and Calleigh got to chat this time and it wasn't all just about work. :D Can't wait until next episode, something tells me it will be even better! :D

will be awesome. God, I can't wait. Originally I thought Eric was clueless about the whole thing, but now I'm convinced he's falling for Calleigh. That smile he gave her as she walked away... God, the guy has it baaad. And then when he was relieved off desk duty, Calleigh was the first person he went to see. His smile there, aww.

I love Eric. I want an Eric. Calleigh's so lucky.

that he is not clueless about this and his feelings for her because after the kiss he kept seeing her through the whole day purposely. I think he was expecting a little more after that. ;) And when he told Calleigh he was off of desk duty and she said come on let's go to the house(or something like that) I was thinking, and then the bedroom since nobody else is there. :devil:

And did you see how happy Calleigh was to see that smile? Totally made her day. As if her day wasn't awesome enough already, of course. And with the way he was smiling and staring at her at every chance...he's so falling. Aww. So cute. So hot. Did y'all notice how after every speaking scene they had, how he would watch her for longer than necessary? This is so awesome. I'm so on cloud nine right now. :D

Isn't next week the one where Natalia says something to Eric about him and Cal? I cannot wait for that. :D She noticed it tonight; did you hear the way she asked "What was that about?" She totally sees it.

Jessica237 said:
Did y'all notice how after every speaking scene they had, how he would watch her for longer than necessary?

I did! She'd walk away and he'd keep staring at her. So fucking cute.

Is the glass shard episode. Hotness abound. I wonder if Calleigh will mention Jake then. I don't think she's aware of the thing with Eric just yet, although right after she kissed him she looked at him kinda weird, like, "what was that? That kiss wasn't supposed to make me all tingly." But knowing Calleigh, she'll ignore it until she's forced to confront it.

I swear it looked like he closed his eyes and was expecting an actual kiss as he leaned in, anybody else see it?

He definitely closed his eyes and leaned in. I don't know if he was expecting a kiss on the lips, but he certainly savored every nanosecond of that moment.

Adam for president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back