CSI: Holland #4 Holland = frietje speciaal

CSI Miami to Fridays.. then I can't watch it anymore... It's not a big loss but I can't say I'm very pleased with it.

Welcome Christel *waves*

Guys (I should say "girls"), in less than 2 weeks is the big day :D! Lets see if I still know the details..
May 2, Utrecht Centraal, 12:00h, Free Record Shop/Bruna and 20 euro's. Right?

I really don't watch it neither and I just can't get into it somehow. I was looking for something on Supernatural and somehow I came to the CSI Miami moving news. :confused: :lol:

That will be CSI Miami twice a week, CSI LV twice week and CSI NY once a week then.

Welcome Christel! :D Glad you decided to join us! Here's the very unique Dutch Welcome Basket, special for you:

AWelcomeBasketfromHolland.jpg

Grab as many Stroopwafels, Drop, Bosche Bollen, Patat and Heineken as you want :)

And you are certainly not the only one who doesn't watch CSI Maimi. I don't watch it either. I don't even watch NY, and at the moment I don't watch LV either. I still haven't seen the last three eps which were aired in the Netherlands :( Maybe Sunday (well, I say that every week, and the list gets bigger and bigger)

Laura, don't give away too much, we don't want people to stalk us or anything ;) :p

Ok I still don't know if I come May 2nd..because my parents are going on holidays so I don't know if I might stay home alone... and I don't have money :lol:

Lauw said:
CSI Miami to Fridays.. then I can't watch it anymore... It's not a big loss but I can't say I'm very pleased with it.

Welcome Christel *waves*

Guys (I should say "girls"), in less than 2 weeks is the big day :D! Lets see if I still know the details..
May 2, Utrecht Centraal, 12:00h, Free Record Shop/Bruna and 20 euro's. Right?

What did I miss? :lol:

It's pretty soon already. I can't wait. :)

Christel, no you're not the only one who doesn't. I just watch Las Vegas, the original CSI. I just think it's the best and the characters are more interesting. And I like the actors better.

Oh gosh, I'd better put some money aside for the train trip and such. I hate not having as much money as I want! (god, I sound like a brat now)..

By the way, guys, shall I calculate how much everybody has to spend on the train trip? Cause we agreed on splitting it, right?

Tuffel21 said:
doesn't anybody have that terriic pink card you get when you're 18 and going to college/university?! I love my OV!

I am having that thing for my 5th year now! It comes in handy yes! Especially when your dad works with a sub company at the NS and that makes you travel 1st class for free 7 days a week!

But my old car is so much more fun! I just like driving so lately I am not using public transport that much! Just to go to school... for which that card is ment for

I'll be graduation 8 weeks from now and that means I have to turn it in. Damn, it already feels like losing a close friend. And I mean, public tranfer is not cheap and my friends live all through the country..

Now I was told that when I report it stolen (ofcourse it isn't ;) ), I have to pay 50 euro's but I can be using it till December.. its worth a try huh?

Lizzy_004 said:

By the way, guys, shall I calculate how much everybody has to spend on the train trip? Cause we agreed on splitting it, right?

How did you want to split it? Like collecting the money and then splitting it?

I have a day off that day, I told my boss not to plan me in that day. I do have enough money. :D Gotta love having a job. I work as much as I can.

I'd love to have an OV. I use public transport a lot, so it costs me a lot of money.

Back