Draw A CSI Anyone?

yeah, devart has been misbehaving for me too D: upsetting, considering I check it every 20 seconds, haha.

ha ha ha
i love the zombie edition drawing...it made me laugh outloud and my students were wondering what was wrong with me... :lol:

Those are fantastic. I like the 'many faces of greg' one.. :lol: The second 'face' is cool. I love that scene!

Thanks Maryse! haha it all stemmed from a story I read once where a character was suspected of faking his own death... the reason they knew was because the autopsy had been inconclusive! haha, excuse me for thinking that like... during an AUTOPSY someone would notice if the victim was dead or not XD

dongpeiyen - those are so cute! I love the many faces of Greg too, haha that's one of my favourite moments with that showgirl headdress thing :D

I have a friend on deviantART who draws awesome pictures of the characters. Here ya go!
If it's not clear enough, this is NOT my deviantART page, the drawnings don't come from me, I don't claim anyone's work as mine. :)

SunsetBoulevard said:
I have a friend on deviantART who draws awesome pictures of the characters. Here ya go!
If it's not clear enough, this is NOT my deviantART page, the drawnings don't come from me, I don't claim anyone's work as mine. :)

Ooh, yes. Her portraits are gorgeous. Makes me wish I could draw realism :lol:

Back