Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

I think my personal favourite is probably 'proof of life' Dino makes me laugh everytime he really is a bit crazy and kinda lively which makes the scenes he is in (not enough!) very cool!

Oh i saw that too!!! i liked his character in that one!! yes he was a bit crazy but that's why i loved it :D it's so different from H that is just makes me laugh.

Hi All,

I'm new to this post, nice to meet all of you DC fans; DC has made some good movies in the past, I think that the critics are still just not willing to forgive him for leaving NYPD Blue, if you really want to see 2 good movies that he has made, try to find a VHS copy of the 2000 TNT made for TV movie, "Dead Locked" staring DC and Charles S. Dutton, and a DVD copy of the 2001 movie " Black Point" starring him and Susan Haskell, DC looks good in both of these movies and you can buy them on Amazon.com for a low price along with other movies that he has made.

Thanks

First of all, welcome to the thread, nmdcsmfan!!! Glad to have ya here! :D

I do enjoy watching DC in other movies because it just shows us his only character mode isn't "Horatio"!!! It's very nice to see!!! :D

~~Ally

Welcome nmdcsmfan, to Fort Miami, home of the nuthouse and DCland! Make yourself at home.

hello everyone

i am new to this tread. Just wanted to introduce myself, i am Maryse...and i love csi miami...which never closes!!!! :lol:

Ha ha welcome to the thread!!! where you can talk about, fantisize about, and just generally drool over DC :lol:

:eek:WOW ilh214 that seriously needs a warning before you posted it!!

haha that vid was hilarious Grissom Mad!!
that was a totally different side of David that i havent seen!:lol:

umm that video was wierd... was it like a commercial for ice cream or somethin cuz i didnt really get it...

i've seen that. its like a short film. it cracks me up, i'd love to see the entire thing but i'm pretty sure my local blockbuster isn't going to have that one on the shelves.

haha i saw that one!!!! it's so wierd!!!! it's hilarious cause he was like freaking out!!!! and ilh214 that pic should have my sexy guy warning!!! we should all use it from now on :D here it is......

Sexy Guy warning:
WARNING!!! these pics are extremely sexy!!! viewing these pics may cause heart problems because they are just so sexy!! so it is strongly advised that before viewing these pics that you have a medical team waiting to revive you should your heart stop from all the sexiness!!! Happy Viewing!!!

it looked like clips from a movie david was in with the ice cream guy put in it. it was funny but weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back