"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

He has a gorgeous smile and intoxicating eyes. You look at him and everything aroung you disappears.

JENNIFER

Thanks for the link. Warrick dont get enough love here how can you not be obsessed with this man:

Warrick

***EDITED for oversized image. Please keep image size to 400 x 400. Thank you.***

JENNIFER

Warrick... I haven't really thought about him.. But he is hot.. I think.. I'm gonna have to watch some eppy later and check him out so to speak haha :p

YEAH HE SURELY CAN WEAR THOSE JEANS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His wife is the luckiest woman alive!!!!!! *sigh* what i would give to be able to see Warrick in jeans all the time

Warrick... I haven't really thought about him.. But he is hot.. I think.. I'm gonna have to watch some eppy later and check him out so to speak haha :p

Haha, I promise you, you will be surprised at how you missed his epic hotness!

Ok........attention getting caption! :D I just thought if the other guys had their own thread, my guy should too!

Here, here! You're the first Warrick fan I've found on this board so far... well, that was noticable. Then again, I am very new... but still, hello fellow Warrick lover! :)

GOD HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO HOT!!!!!

in those jeans and a white shirt

*THUD*

I know, I know! Sigh... it's just wonderful to look at him, isn't it? :)

Ok........attention getting caption! :D I just thought if the other guys had their own thread, my guy should too!

Here, here! You're the first Warrick fan I've found on this board so far... well, that was noticable. Then again, I am very new... but still, hello fellow Warrick lover! :)

AAHHAHA you gotta be kidding :D
Im a fan too and I earn that right LOOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back