Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

thank you so much!

P.S. sorry for not writing the required 3 lines.

butterflylove206 said:
does anyone know how that name got started? YoBling I mean? Shouldn't someone be getting royalties every time someone types it :lol:
The exact answer is here, on AngelEyez's awesome site.
As for Yobling, hmmm. I'm SO mad they cut out TEH SCENE. I can only hope it'll happen on 7x18. Lately, they don't even talk. No common scenes or cases. I've got to watch season 5 to stay alive (Down the Drain, Harvest, etc.). We neeeeeeed that spoiler to come true!

Adzix said:
thank you so much!

P.S. sorry for not writing the required 3 lines.
No worries. ;) Sometimes in a question/answer situation it's not always necessary.

I've got to watch season 5 to stay alive (Down the Drain, Harvest, etc.). We neeeeeeed that spoiler to come true!
So true,WillowsWannaBe, a few days ago they aired Down The Drain again and i was so happy about it. I usually watch CSI with my mom cause she loves it too, and i told her: hey, wake up, it's the best eppy!!! And she said: i know, this is the one where catherine falls into warrick's arms..." :lol: :p She knows how to make me smile. :D

im getting :(sad here guyz YOBLING is takeing to :( long to come :( i need cheering up please make me feel :(better

Catherine: Warrick?
Warrick: Yo.
Catherine: Bling? <gestures to his empty ring finger>
Warrick: Garbage disposal.
Catherine: Ouch. You getting it repaired or something?
Warrick: I kind of dropped it down there on purpose.
Catherine: Ah. What's that you're signing?

Sigh. TPTB don't know what they're missing. I should totally write for this show.
Did you all know that, in monotype letters, typing
Warrick: Yo.
Catherine: Bling?
makes the words Yo and Bling line up perfectly to form YoBling? That is just such a weird coincidence. I just noticed it.
Aaaanyway. TPTB seem to be delivering on their GSR, but Warrick's marriage has turned out to be an even bigger manipulative and transient plot device than I thought it would be. The Continuity Fairy apparently still needs to turn the lights on to find her way to the bathroom in her new home, if you get my drift.
That gives me an idea for an avatar. :devil:

Guys, just a reminder that posts in Shipper Central must now consist of at least 3 lines. Thanks. :)

xanessa said:
Is that how YoBling got it's name? Or like that in a way?
I posted it a few posts above.
*sigh* We often get warned by 1C to put more content in our replies, but Yobling is now so dead that we can't do much. Even worse; we've got to wait until -at least- the 29th March to see something (the spoiler promised) to have some REAL content in our posts :( I've got to admit that I'm quite jealous of shippers that pair other than Yobling.

*sigh* We often get warned by 1C to put more content in our replies, but Yobling is now so dead that we can't do much. Even worse; we've got to wait until -at least- the 29th March to see something (the spoiler promised) to have some REAL content in our posts :( I've got to admit that I'm quite jealous of shippers that pair other than Yobling.
I do take your point. When there's nothing new to discuss, it is difficult to find inspiration. In the Horatio/Yelina Miami thread, we have to discuss older seasons because she hasn't even been on the show for nearly two seasons! Or Grissom and Lady Heather for example. Just so you know, we don't always strictly enforce the 3 line rule, just as long as posts aren't just a few words and are on topic. :)

hey youre always welcome over at the GSR thread!
we've got to wait until -at least- the 29th March to see something (the spoiler promised) to have some REAL content in our posts
did I hear you say spoiler? DISH!!!!

I don't know if you actually mean you haven't heard about that spoiler :p But if you haven't it's here. What I wrote is now fake, because I said it was supposed to be mentioned on 7x17, but they cut it out :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back