BASEBALL

Which TV network will you spend the most time watching this fall?

• The CW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBC

• ABC

• CBS

• Fox

• Other (Cable network, don't watch traditional tv, ect.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Padres, drawing the Cardinals right off the bat.

Go Angels. I have to stay true to my California teams.

Reggie Sanders just hit a grand slam for the Cards. Score 8-0 5th inning. Boy, St. Louis sure loves their ballclub. :p

Well, the season is over :( for my Cubbies.

Now for some strange reason, I want the Padres to win it all. :eek: Yep, I'm rooting for the Padres. Just cuz. :D

Yeah, I was pissed when they lost their chance to make it to the playoffs. Oh well... I've had time to cope. :lol: There's always next season.

I'm rooting for the Braves. That's my boyfriend's team and I'm from Georgia, so why not? :lol: And I hope Franceour gets Rookie of the Year and Andruw Jones gets MVP.

8-5 final, Cards over the Padres. No surprise there.
I'm going for the White Sox since the Red Sox won it all last year.

I am soooooo happy that Chicago slaughtered the Red Sox 14-2. :D Now I'm just waiting for the Yankees game to come on TV. Yanks are gonna kill the Angels. I hope!!! :lol:

Red Sox sure did get the crap beat out of them tonight. Bleh. Well, I'm actually not a HUGE fan of either team, so it didn't really matter I guess. And my boss is out of town so we don't have to suffer from him getting all pissed because the Red Sox lost. :lol:

YAY!!!! :D Yanks beat the Angels 4-2. That's one down and 2 to go. I said the Yanks will take it in 4 but I hoping in 3. GO YANKEES!!!!! :D

8-5 final, Cards over the Padres. No surprise there.
I'm going for the White Sox since the Red Sox won it all last year.

Whoa, if the White Sox keep on playing like they did yesterday they could very well be the next champs.
I would still like to see the Padres to well, but those Cardinals are tough as nuts. :D

Chicago beat Boston 5-4. I couldn't be happier. :D And the Yankees are winning right now 1-0 in the 5th. I'd say it's gonna be the Yankees and the White Sox for the ALCS and The Yanks will take it in 5. But that's JMO.

BoSox all the way!! Of course, things are looking grim right now. But hey, I can go another year without winning now that we've FINALLY won. I can die happy now! We'll maybe if I ever met Jorja, *then* I can die happy.

I didn't even realize the Angels played again last night.

Poor Padres, I really don't think they have a chance against the Cardinals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back