Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

seeing as eddie will be online for the talkcsi chat, you think he'll be curious to see our wee flackLove thread? :D

pixies said:
seeing as eddie will be online for the talkcsi chat, you think he'll be curious to see our wee flackLove thread? :D

From what he's said in previous interviews, I think he's aware of us! :D But, yeah, I am curious if he will take a quick peek when he does the chat - maybe Top could point him over to us? :lol:

I think the question this thread brings up is...so Eddie, what do you really think about those ties Flack wears? :lol:

I actually don't notice them too much, or didn't, but I think my awareness has increased with this thread. We'll have to see if the same is true for Eddie. :lol:

^oh man! please ask that question! I'd love to see his reply! classic! :lol:

so Eddie, what do you really think about those ties Flack wears?
:lol: :lol: Top41: you always get me laughing, especially after that whole "I was just thinking about this song. How it's so wrong. Staying in my head for so long" over at the Ceesau thread! :lol: I can't get your lyrics out of my head now...

I think it really is so great that Eddie is taking time out to do the chat thing with us!

Top41 said:
I think the question this thread brings up is...so Eddie, what do you really think about those ties Flack wears? :lol:

I actually don't notice them too much, or didn't, but I think my awareness has increased with this thread. We'll have to see if the same is true for Eddie. :lol:

Oh...Top, you have to have to ask Eddie about Flack's suits/shirt/tie combo, I really wanna know what he thinks about them too..this is too funny... lol

The tie & shirt combos were the only thing I could think of to ask at first. So I'm glad I'm not the only one. So I hope that question gets asked on Wednesday. But everyone else looked to have some great questions too. ;)

I could not think of anything other than what I posted in the chat thread there.....I hate not being able to attend the chat. ^^ I really liked your question CSI Watcher 8.

kissmesweet said:
so Eddie, what do you really think about those ties Flack wears?
:lol: :lol: Top41: you always get me laughing, especially after that whole "I was just thinking about this song. How it's so wrong. Staying in my head for so long" over at the Ceesau thread! :lol: I can't get your lyrics out of my head now...

I think it really is so great that Eddie is taking time out to do the chat thing with us!

I really am evil. :lol: Mangling Carmine's song, asking Eddie about Flack's unfortunate wardrobe choices... :lol:

If you guys think of questions for Eddie, definitely post them in the chat thread pinned at the top of the forum! :D

I can't really complain about Flack's wardrobe; i've seen it really WORST, and just beside me.
The worst i've seen was a grass green shirt with a bublegum pink tie. You could see my brother wherever he was. At least Flack seems to be a bit more annonimous in a crowd.

Call me fickle, but I am now completely in love with Eddie again (sorry Carmine, no offense!) after last night's chat. His comments on Flack's wardrobe were especially illuminating and I'm glad that he also thinks the combinations are somewhat questionable! But leatherjacket!Flack was also so droolworthy; too bad he wasn't too keen on that part of Flack.

I loved his answer as well. But he did say it was a "Flack" kinda thing.

And you're not the only who fell in love again with Eddie after the chat. ^_^

I'll join you with that :p He was totally amazing <3

Eddie is just the coolest. Not many people would take the time out to chat with fans online and on top of that be as funny and witty as he is..love this guy.

^^ I totally agree with what you said.

He made me laugh with some of the things he said. I so don't regret staying up at all and would do it all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back