I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it's *still* snowing! We've already got 25 cm, it can stop any time now...

I can't believe how scared I am of Justin Timberlake. After seeing the music video for his latest single What Goes Around/Comes Around I will never, ever cheat on him :eek:.

jorja_fan86 said:
I can't believe how scared I am of Justin Timberlake. After seeing the music video for his latest single What Goes Around/Comes Around I will never, ever cheat on him :eek:.

That songs actually about how his friend,Trace, was cheated on, by Elisha Cuthbert. And if you knew that already, than never mind :p

But ya, I saw some of the video (it didn't really hold my attention) but he was freaking scary! :eek:

^ :lol: I did know that but the way he grabbed Scarlett's face & used the f-bomb scared me :eek:. Holy crap, the dude is freaky.

I can't believe the Nelly Furtado concert is 3 weeks away & even better...I can't believe that Justin Timberlake may pop up on stage to perform. Woooo :devil:!

I can't believe how successful my shopping adventure was!

I can't believe how cool my new shoes are!

I can't believe how freaking hot it is!

jorja_fan86 said:
^ :lol: I did know that but the way he grabbed Scarlett's face & used the f-bomb scared me :eek:. Holy crap, the dude is freaky.
I can't believe how much I want to watch that video now. :lol:

I can't believe how nice it is today, I hope it lasts the weekend.

I can't believe how much I've got done today, and it's not even 12pm yet. :eek:

I can't believe Internet has its moods.
I can't believe my lips are so dry.
I can't believe I'm really in the mood of spending heaps of money.
I can't believe it's my turn to clean the bathroom *blegh*

I can't believe I will have only 2 lessons on Monday. :D

I can't believe the weekend is starting.

I can't believe we got so much homework in English :(

I can't believe how bad of a case of insomnia I have.

I can't believe another Ipod Itrip died on me.

I can't believe I blocked someone from IMing me and he still found a way to IM me and then did not even question me on it.

I can't believe how tired I am.
I can't believe how little hair my roommmate is cutting off.
I can't believe how much fun I had last night.

i can't believe how fun last night was :D
I can't believe how hard eye liner is to remove :p
I can't believe how easy the exam was yesterday
I can't believe how cute Rachelle's baby girl is

I can't believe that almost all my friends from primary and secondary school are living with their partners or are married and have kids.. I'm feeling weird.. I'm not old.

I can't believe there's no Maersk container vessel schedule online, at least not the vessel I'm looking for.

I can't believe how annoying my housemate is when she hears a song on TV.. she starts singing along in a really loud voice. She can sing, but it's just soooo loud *covers ears*

I can't believe I got a 100 on my broadcasting 201 exam!
I can't believe how lazy I've been today...leading to...
I can't believe I haven't started studying for my 4 tests next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back