Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #5: Women of CSI

I've sent mine in. I'm using a new programme this time, so I'm a little nervous about how well they've turned out, not being used to it and everything...

I think the recognition award is a good idea. I'd also be interested in constructive criticism to help me improve what I do.

Just a reminder to everyone that you've only got a few days left to send in your entries :) Voting will begin on Tuesday.

And speaking of entries, I can't believe how many I've gotten! This is great :)

AliGtr, I had thought about constructive critisism too. I'll see if I can work it in.

Well, with an awesome topic like the women of CSI, how can you not get so many entries, DragonflyDreamer? :lol:
I was actually thinking of entering my first wallpaper contest but since you've got so many entries, maybe I won't... (especiallly since the wallpapers are sure to be great, and I have never made a wallpaper in my life!)

No, Hestia, you should go ahead and enter! There's a beginner level, so people like you (and me!) don't have to go up against the pros. :lol: The more the better! :D

DragonflyDreamer said:
Hestia, the more the merrier!

I agree with DragonflyDreamer.

maybe I won't... (especiallly since the wallpapers are sure to be great, and I have never made a wallpaper in my life!)

I'm sure we'll love it so yes please I'd love to see it. :D

You have just over 24 hours to get your entries in. Voting will open tomorrow (tuesday) at roughly 7pm GMT :) Which is actually noon for me :p

aww i'm not going to get the chance to enter this one, and i love these challenges, never mind i'll wait for the next round :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back