CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

So they didn't forget about the girl? Because Clavo said she only has 5 minutes to breathe and I am sure saving Eric's life takes more than 5 minutes!!!

2. Avalia

Avalia Hit and Run

I'm not that smart when it comes to being locked in trunks, but I do know that it would take longer than 5 minutes to suffocate. And also, depending on the type of trunk, not all are air tight so she could probably last quite a while.

I'm sure they didn't forget about the girl, but the writers might have ;). My guess is, like I said before, she shows up somewhere. Either that, or she's just long gone and no one will ever know...

3. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

At the end of the preview is the boat scene. It looks like Frank and Alexx are helping Horatio up. :eek:

I am not sure and I can't make it out all to well, but now I am betting it's the person Clavo kidnapped that maybe they find??? :confused: :confused:

Anyone know anything??? :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I Love my Horatio. :D

4. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

WHAT??!! Horatio falls down? How is this possible? HOW?!
    He's like invincible! He can]t fall down! WHAT?
    I'm gonna go wathc the promo again, if CBS's innertube lets me- it hates me. Be back :D
    I Love my Horatio too! :D :D :D :D

EDIT: I watched the promo. It looks like Clavo (or someone else involved) shoots someone, and since H and Frank were going in to get him, it's either one of them (I could be wrong, terrible video quality)
    Then, I saw Frank and Alexx help someone out of the boat...since H and Clavo have their "Showdown" it could be H, but it could also be Clavo and Alexx is getting him loaded up (assuming h kills him)
    Now I'm even more excited- what if H or Frank does get shot? I doubt it, still, but what if? That would be so...wow. Someone help clarify before my pulse gets so fast I go into cardiac arrest. :D
    I would sooooooo love it if H got shot!

5. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Speculation on Eric:

Since he does recover I suspect that he'll spend more time in the lab and refuse to do field work for a while.

As for Clavo we all know what happens to him (or at least it best happen to him) he'll end up 6ft deep.

6. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

He's actually working in the field with in the next episode with Calleigh, according to earlier spoilers. I'm happy about that, but I want to see some follow-up on this storyline.

7. Mack

Mack Hit and Run

Eric is dead ?????

8. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Cainesugar said: "WHAT??!! Horatio falls down? How is this possible? HOW?!
    He's like invincible! He can]t fall down! WHAT?
    I'm gonna go wathc the promo again, if CBS's innertube lets me- it hates me. Be back
    I Love my Horatio too! "

Love your name, cainesugar. Cute. Loved what you wrote too. Way too funeee! Aren't there magic powers in those sunglasses that prevent falling down for any reason? Wouldn't want to get dust on those lovely suits, now would we? Really. As fast and furious as spoilers fly about this show, don't you guys think that there would be major spoilage about the almighty H being wounded or imperiled in any way? Can't believe they would not leak that to gain maximum viewer numbers. Many people would pay to see the Great and Mighty H shot. Many more would watch to see their hero survive to tell the tale in a stale one liner-plagued recounting. Gotta love that Man!

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

ERIC IS NOT DEAD!! He clincally dies for a moment but lives in the end.

I know from spoilers that Eric is back at work in "Broken Home" but I haven't heard anything about *how* this effects when he does go back to work. Unfortaunately we will have to wait and see. Something I am not very good at right now!! :p

It is hard to tell what is going on next week from the promos aside from the obvious with Eric and the hand holding with Calleigh. What I did get was H pointing his gun and saying "This ends here/now" or something to that affect and I can only assume that he is talking to Clavo....I guess I will just have to watch the promo again for the umpteenth time! :D

10. _ransom

_ransom Witness

Oh my god, I found it so scary how Delko was just laying there with his EYES OPEN. Tense.

Man, it's so horrible to see him in that state.

11. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

On TV Guide online I found this for "Man Down." It doesn't make sense because a CSI was already seriously wounded. COuld there be another serious injury (not sure?)

Conclusion. Horatio and Delko are ambushed while searching for a kidnapped court stenographer in a parking garage, and a CSI is seriously wounded. The woman was abducted by Clavo Cruz, who escaped from prison. The investigation reveals Cruz may be involved with selling illegal African diamonds.

12. delkolover

I try not to take too much stock in what TV Guide says b/c when they described "Going Going Gone" they said "Horatio's team would be a man short b/c one of them was going to get shot in the line of duty. Now, Calleigh was shot but she had a vest on and it didn't happen until the last 10 minutes of the show....So I tend to ignore what they say and go with what I know.

I don't know if anyone else gets hurt in "Man Down" I'm pretty sure no one does...b/c I haven't read it anywhere but that doesn't mean anything...there are always 11th hour script changes etc. So I'm still gonna go with no one else get hurts in the ep.

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I know that for sure. DUH. TPTB plays a mean joke, but when he laid there still--I was scared out of my mind.

14. _ransom

_ransom Witness

If I wre shot in the head I'd think I were dead, hence, just lay there motionless:
    During the beginning of 'Man Down' Delko jolts, gasping for air (see 'The Hills Have Eyes'), and then from there the rush to the hospital begins with Haratio screaming into his cellphone, putting on his sunglasses, then saying "We'll, get the guy Eric, we'll get the guy."

I'm just curious on what's going to happen during this temporary memory loss of his.

15. delkolover

do we know for sure that he is going to have memory loss? and if so, where did you hear it? :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.