Rock/Alternative music

i get to make a magazine for my media coursework, im defiently going to do a music one, i get to take my NME and kerrang mgas into school

speedleishot said:
my favourite band is defiently panic! at the disco

Me too! I can’t wait for their new video, Build God, then we’ll talk, although I heard it’s going to be a bit not for the young ones. :rolleyes:

I have to add that the new FOB CD is so gooooooood.

ineverysunflower said:

No, i havent head the new Maximo park song, what is it?

It's called Our Velocity and it's so good. Rockish, but mixed with electronic elements and it makes me so happy! Can't wait for their new album. :D

Gosh, every band I love is releasing a new album this year! I'm also very excited about the new Arctic Monkeys album.

Anyone ever heard of Celldweller? The band is awesome. There are two songs I love. 'Stay With Me (Unlikely)' and 'Switchback'. The guy who does all the music is amazing.

^ I've read about them, they seem to be everywhere at the moment. Apparently there going to be quite big this year. What type of music do they play? :)

yer, cute is what we aim for are cool
ive spent the weekend put about 15 cds on my mp3 player so i have plenty of music to listen to on the way to belgium

*bumps up* :D
Do you guys know Bullet for My Valentine? I was listening to an online radio yesterday and they played All These Things I Hate. I've never heard a song from them before, but I've gotta admit that this one ROCKS.

WillowsWannaBe said:
*bumps up* :D
Do you guys know Bullet for My Valentine?
:eek: Hell yeah! I love them. I really recommend, if you can, to listen to Tears Don't Fall, it's my favorite song by them and it’s just awesome. I also love Room 409, in fact the whole album is just excellent.

Also, Matt Tuck is very dishy indeed! :lol:

I have heard of them but never heard their music.

Got the new KC album. :D Listening to it for the first time right now and I have to say, The Angry Mob (soundtrack) is awesome. Love that song.

Bumping up! :D Actually, I had to google the thread, lol. I didn't find it anywhere else :lol: Shame on me.

I am looking for a song. It's more alternative, the lyrics are exactly the same as in Rihanna's song, Umbrella. A guy sings and it's nothing special. Just some light drum and another instrument I didn't pay attention to. I found it on a MySpace page, but unfortunately it was removed.

Has anybody here heard Atreyu's cover of "You Give Love A Bad Name", I love that song, so much better then Bon Jovi's IMO, don't really care for new rock, but Atreyu is amazing.

Back