CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

I think I'm the only one not looking forward to the next couple of weeks. The "main character wounded/killed" plotline is sooooo tired, not just on the CSIs, but on all the action shows.
I much prefer when the CSIs are just doing their jobs, investigating the WWWWWH's of other people's deaths/injuries/disappearances.

it just shows the realities of their jobs man that its not just about the cases but also they are considered cops who have to deal with shooting type situations

goldnhart said:
I think I'm the only one not looking forward to the next couple of weeks. The "main character wounded/killed" plotline is sooooo tired, not just on the CSIs, but on all the action shows.
I much prefer when the CSIs are just doing their jobs, investigating the WWWWWH's of other people's deaths/injuries/disappearances.
You're not alone goldnhart. ;) I agree that it has all got rather predictable really. I know it's hard to come up with fresh ideas for episodes, but it's all very deja vu.

Actually I don't know if I am looking forward to it at all. It sounds horrible, but for once I would like to see Horatio get hurt(but survive!!!) tos show he is human and how he gets over it which could teach us a lesson.

ya lol thats intersting... i too wanna that happen lucy... u kno that epi where hes a suspect , the one with walter resden and he told caliegh that he got stubbed in new york, they should hav shown like a flash back or somethin so we could have seen it happen

Lucy said:
goldnhart said:
You're not alone goldnhart. ;) I agree that it has all got rather predictable really. I know it's hard to come up with fresh ideas for episodes, but it's all very deja vu.

Totally agree, There's been WAY too much of this on CSI:MIAMI :rolleyes:. The other two are sticking to the other ppl's death/injuries.

Horatio getting hurt? But not dying? *thinks hard* Yeah i'm for it. It would really get the adreniline pumping, and maybe more viewers. As long as Horatio doesn't go on a sabbatical like Grissom did in CSI LV.

yeah... wat grissom did was weird for the show but i gotta admit thewhole keppler thing was smart and gettin interesting... same here... hope H doesnt pull a gris on us

Crying_Danny
Another thing that I didn't understand is that if he was greenlit, why didn't they shoot him and not Marisol? I have yet to figure it out.

csi_pinoy
In regards to your comment about CSIs being cops as well...in real life they aren't. One thing about the CSI franchise is that the CSIs in the series do things CSIs in real life don't do, like arrest and shoot people.

Actually, some states do require their CSI's to be qualified police officers, meaning they have to go through police academy. In real life, both Miami and New York CSI's are cops too, but in Las Vegas they are not. Of course, the CSI franchise does take some liberties with the CSI's role in law enforcement, they don't go around interrogating people at PD or arresting folk, but some are actual police officers.

^^^ I knew for sure it wasn't like that in Vegas, but now I know it's like that in Miami and NY. Thanks for the clarification :)

It looks like pics have been posted for the "Man Down" at http://csi.so-phobic.com/. We totally get the worried team angle in the ep....or at least from what I have seen in the pics. It looks like Eric gets shot on the left side of his face near his ear b/c that is where the gauze pad is located.

I just want to point out the site is not mine and I only visit there so the credit really should go to the owner of the site!! Kudos to them for getting the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back