UK Season 7 LV Ep Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did everyone think?! Three words I think sum it up, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! Cath's not having a good time atm is she lmao. OMG LOL @ Doc, 'BLLLLLUNT FORCE TRAMAAAAA' Oh man I was dying with laughter at that. Roll on next week I say.

Oh boy what an opening to start the season with it's great to see them all back :) any way tell you what i think 2moro got to get some sleep 4:30am comes round to quick for me

Have a good one HC4my birthday!!

Loved it. New, clean cut Griss,:devil: veggieburgers... the lot. Poor Sam! How could they do that to him! And Doc singing and playing air guitar on his crutch in the lab! Tee hee!

Got to love Hodges. He was man of the match with the butterflied chicken... 'the women love it... well, mum...' Hilarious! :D

There were some great moments in those two episodes. I liked the very slight GSR moments, good to see it isn't being overplayed, nice thoughtful Grissom getting her a veggie burger! Also loved Doc singing (even if it was a little weird), Hodges being Hodges and Nick dancing, and I already love John Mayer so that was a bonus. :)

I will admit to shedding a slight tear when Catherine was in the shower, and again when she was hugging Lindsay (but then, I cry at TV programmes all the time). I was annoyed that a CSI such as Catherine would do her own rape kit and not bother to report the crime, I mean, what was she thinking? But then, remind me never to go into a bar with Nick, not very chivalrous is he? :rolleyes:

I guess my main issue with the episodes was just the cases then. I mean, the first two were very dull and didn't capture my interest at all, which is true of the majority of season openers on CSI (in my opinion). The miniature killer thing is interesting, but not enough to drag it into a load more episodes. The actual miniature crime scenes are cute, but other than that it is a little boring. :p

So, to sum up, I love CSI so I loved it, but it wasn't great and I guess I have higher expectations of them. Give me some interesting cases, please....

Really enjoyed tonight's premiere, certainly worth the long wait.

First off, Sara really seems to have changed since getting together with Grissom, she seems to be much calmer and happier. Loved her scenes tonight, the little exchange with David at the start was great. I've seen people describe her as being cold and stand-offish, so I love scenes like that. They show how sweet and thoughtful she can really be. And Dam is she so sexy.. she looked amazingly hot tonight, she has such a wonderful figure.

Gris was great as well, be looks so much smarter without a beard, more presnetable and tidy, it suits him better. His obsession with that miniature model of the Crime Scene was great, he really doesn't like to be defated. I'm sure it won't be the last we hear of it, it didn't seem like something that was going to be dropped by the writers, should be fun to see crop up again further down the line.

The GSR scenes were great, really sweet and subtle, but oh so intense at the same time. The veggie burger scene was fantastic, absolutely incredibly hot, the looks they gave eachother were great, the connection between them was obvious. So wonderfully acted by Jorja and Billy. :D

Poor Warrick though, he didn't get a burger. :lol:

I really liked that scene between Brass and Rick, I think it was a great touch to have Brass have that particular conversation with Warrick. It's a wonderful contrast the relationship they had at the very start of the show. They've come along way in respecting each other and building a rapport. :cool:

The tatoo with the date Brass got shot, underneath his bullet wound was an amusing touch.

Catherine's story was great tonight, very well played by Marg. Her scenes were very emotional. Good storyline, I'm sure it will have long lasting repurcussions which will be interesting to see as the season progresses.

Awesome stuff.

There is this danger that CSI will become like CSI:M. I know but with these 'soapy' like storylines of Catherine, it really annoys me when she gets storylines like that. I dont want to know about her having been drugged, if she did, hello it's her fault for welcoming it!

And oh, i loved the GSR scenes. Just perfect! I literally SQUEED when I asw it. :D ' Soy sorry!' hehe cute!

i thought it was really good. the second half was definately better than the first half.

griss looked absolutely gorgeous all clean shaven. :D hodges was great as always and loved doc robbins playing rock and roll on his stick - my kinda guy!

what the hell were those huge shades that sara was wearing? sara is definately different this season. seems more relaxed and happy!

loved the little gsr moment. very understated but completely unmissable. awww. a veggie burger! grissom such a cutie! :D

So did Nick just go off with that girl? When he'd gone to the bar with Catherine? That's not very nice of him!

I thought it was odd that Catherine did her own rape kit. Would that stand up in court? Surely if it had got that far, the defence could claim that the evidence was compromised.

I miss Grissom's beard. Am I weird? Maybe Sara asked him to shave? Maybe she likes clean-shaven better?

I dont want to know about her having been drugged, if she did, hello it's her fault for welcoming it!
Sorry, can't agree with you there, kazzy ! Maybe Catherine should have known better than to drink a drink she'd left, but getting drugged and raped was not her fault. I agree with whoever mentioned the soapiness not being welcome, though.

I thought the Catherine scenes were really well done. It was harrowing to watch and was sensitively handled by the writers and the actor. I'm not sure it was soapiness either. I thought it was a genuinely honest attempt to warn of the dangers of leaving drinks and what is required to nail a sex attacker - educating the audience. Just my opinion. :D

Overall I quite enjoyed the two episodes, normally with the premiers I usually think they're quite weak. I enjoyed the opening with the circus, although I thought it built itself up only to end up flopping when you just see a body on the floor, I was expecting more from the opener.

I found the cases a little blah in the first episode, but for me, I really enjoyed the case with the model crime since at the end, I thought it was great watching Grissom totally fascinated with it, and it was a great murder case. I hope this model crime scene case makes a reappearance, I love it when CSI do a case with the smart serial killers and it's been to long since we've had another one.

I'm probably not going to be the only one thinking where the hell Nick went when Catherine was taken and why did he leave her, not very gentlemen like. Catherine’s story line I found to be quite good, personally I don’t understand why she did her own rape kit, but under circumstance like those people react quite differently. Personally I would have shot out of that bedsit as fast as lightning, and definitely wouldn't have showered in there. I'm also surprised a CSI like Catharine would do her own rape kit, it didn't fit her type of character to me. It seemed a bit pointless to do your own rape kit only for to be no good in court, but she did state to Sara that she didn't care, she only wanted to know what happened. Luckily I've not read any spoilers, so the car crash and Lindsay being kidnapped was a total shock. I'm a little gutted about Sam, I know his character is not entirely 'the good guy' type, but I did like him.

I much preferred the second episode, and overall I was quite impressed.

Oh, and Doc Robbins singing the cause of death was just so funny, I was laughing my head off. :lol:

I finaly found a CSI thread on a site for English fans!! Yay! So I thought I'd join you.
I was so happy to see CSI back yesterday, it seems ages since the end of Season 6.
My overall opinion of it was great, but that is because I am a big Catherine fan! I thought the scenes were well acted, and just brilliant. I knew what was going to happen and it lived up to my expectations. The only blah bit was the first crime scene at the Cirque. But I am very interested in the minature killer. As Sara says, they certainly give Grissom a run for their money.
And Doc Robbins was just hilarious!!

Welcome MadLilMe, I'm glad you've found us! :D

Yes, it was a great start for Catherine fans, and (despite my post earlier) I did think it was a strong start to the new season, just that the particular cases were a little bleugh.

I am already excited at the thought of next week's new episode! :)

Thanks, Elsie!

I now can't wait for the rest of the season. At least we have about 23 episodes left, whereas the states only have about 10!!!

(even if we did have to wait for the episodes in the first place!)

I loved it, especially Doc Robbins singing I kind of have a soft spot for him entirrely though, lol. I liked Brass getting the tattoo, it was kind of cute. Nick dancing was great, he should dance more often :lol:.

poor Superdave and Catherine though :(

Now I won't get to see the next two episodes as I'm away, but my mum will od me a good favour and tape it :)

Just an edit to say I love the mini crime scene, the little rolling pin was fabby :lol:

another edit to say i love that song that Nick and Cath were dancing to

Nick and Catherine dancing looked kinda cute, in a friendly way, but what I want to know is, what happened to Nick the gentleman? He shouldn't have left Catherine. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back