~Favorite CSI:Miami Moments!~

Oh this is an awesome thread. I've got tons to say like Painted_Shadow said. But if I have to pick one from each season these will have to be it:

Season 1
Grave Young Man
When Yelina brings Ray Jr round to PD so that H can have a talk with Ray Jr. That speech he gave to Ray Jr about how it's waht you think of yourself that really matter, and the looks H and Yelina gave eachother was priceless. Showed what a great influence H was to Ray Jr.

Season 2
Hurricane Anthony
The whole ep was great Yelina with the kitten, H holding the guy's hand as he dies, The part where H explains how he got the cut above his forehead while they process the car. And best of all H trying to ask Yelina if he can go over to her house after work. Loved seeing the ever-confident H being tongue-tied and working up the courage to ask her. Great H/Y moments.

Season 3
10-7
The heart-wrenching goodbye between H and Yelina...
It allowed us to see how much H cared for his family and how empty H would be without them.

Ok ok you guys can tell by now I love H/Y but I'm coming to s4...

Season 4
Nailed (I think that was the ep, correct me if I'm wrong or maybe the ep was Three Way)
The scene where Eric and Ryan have a 'fight' over who gets to go with Calleigh to the crime scene and Calleigh picks Ryan. They get into the elevator and Ryan whines that she always takes Eric's side and Calleigh retorts "that's what he always says about you". The look on Calleight's face was so funny! It was like she was an exasperated mother trying to stop a fight between 2 of her squabbling kids.

Thus far in Season 5 (Can't remember the ep name again sorry)
Burn baby burn.... it speaks for itself why I love it. :cool:

you all mentioned a lot of nice, sweet, funny and sad moments.
mine (for now) are:
- Hurricane Anthony: the last scene between Horatio and Yelina was sweet and funny.

- Crime Wave: the scene with Alexx and Ryan at the graveyard. For me, it's the start of their deep friendship

- Nailed: many, many moments: the alexx-ryan-holding-hands scene and the ryan/eric conversation at the end of the episode

10-7: my fav sad moment is the scene at the airport with Horatio and Yelina. :(

Blood in the Water: Horatio watching his team at the end

Innocent: the team together walking at the beach. It was the last happy season finale so far. makes me sad.

Death Pool 100: I know, soo soapy, but cute. the next walking at the beach together scene. Innocent was better, because it was more real. they went to the next crime scene. What were they doing in Death Pool 100? :lol:

Curse of the Coffin: Ryan and Eric at the graveyard. too funny. Take it easy both of you.

inge said
Innocent: the team together walking at the beach. It was the last happy season finale so far. makes me sad.

I thought it was also the best season finale aside from it being the happiest. :) I don't think for as long as I live, that I'll forget the end to 'Innocent'. It was just beautifully done, and it was so uplifting. :)

One of my absolute favorite moments, was mentioned by Hrockz. It's the scene in 'Hurricane Anthony' when Horatio knelt beside Marty as he died. Such a well-done scene, and it had so much heart-string pulling emotion. Just to see Horatio be there with this raw compassion for another human being as he suffered, was just compelling and so amazing to watch. David Caruso did a really terrific job with that scene. :)

And of course I loved near the end of 'Hurricane Anthony' when Calleigh was ranting about Burton and the hurricane, and then Speed says she's "Way too cheerful" :lol: I love it.

inge said
Death Pool 100: I know, soo soapy, but cute. the next walking at the beach together scene. Innocent was better, because it was more real. they went to the next crime scene. What were they doing in Death Pool 100? :lol:

They were looking for season two. :lol:

speed_cochrane said:
inge said

They were looking for season two. :lol:

:lol: I second that!

All my favourite moments r from S4 (lol!):

Nailed - OMG almost every scene with Ryan in it...ok ok I'll b more specific...the crazy car scene with Ryan & Eric, hospital scenes (OMG he looked so sweet, poor guy), & the scene when he sneaks up on Calleigh in the ballistics lab.

Fade Out - The clinic scene lol. Ryan looked so sad when the doctor mentioned 'surgery'...

Free Fall - The apartment penthouse & bridge scene.

Seriously Ryan makes it all so good!

Ok Nailed stands out (like many people). I loved the bit when Eric drives Ryan to the hospital. Hardly anything is said and for that moment you know they have put everything aside and that Eric really cares. Just thought it was so touching.

Painted_Shadow said:

6. And because you know I can't let a "top moments" post go by without mentioning my favorite deceased character...the end of Dead Air, Marisol's chemo treatment & the handholding & that beautiful song. It's just such a sweet moment that I generally end up in a melted puddle of goo every time I see it.

I have to say I am not convinced about the relationship but I'm with you I absolutlely loved this scene, the music track that goes with it is so perfect...it almost made me cry :(

As for a H/Stetler scene, I love the one in innocent where H just edges forward and Rick backs off with his hands up, H just kinda growls it is brilliant!

Another one for me is when H turns up at Yelina's as Stetler is kicked out and H says "I guess you didn't need me after all" and Yelina replies "That is not true and that will never be true..the look on H's face is so sweet, and it confirms how important he is to her and Ray after she had been mad about him interfering, brilliantly done I thought.

Also love H in 'Urban Hellraisers' when he stands above the kid he shot with the gun cocked ;)

These are some of my favs:

Speed: ....nothing obvious.
Delko: That would be a good time to look for the UNobvious.
Speed: *ticked off* I know Horatio says that to me.
Delko: ....great minds.
Speed: Your a jackass.

Ryan: *sarcastically to suspect* Oh you've got an alibi. *turns to Cal* He's got an alibi.
Cal: We love alibis.

Ryan: *after finding out a suspect stands to inherit an islan* That's a whole island isn't it? Wow. My parents are leaving me their lawnmower.

Horatio: *after they find another suspect dead in the water* Let's go find the cousin before he chokes on a Twizzler.

Man: What killed that guy?
Speed: He had gas.

Delko: Engines on that baby cost more than your car.
Speed: Maybe YOUR car.

Suspect: I swear on my mother all right?
Speed: Glad i'm not her.

Horatio: You're saying she married for love??
Cal: I know. Wonders never cease. ( :lol: this one was funny)

Alexx: I can undress a dead body in my sleep.
Speed: ...I'm leaving that one alone.

Speed: *found out that suspect was killed by a cell phone spark* ...Trip out.
Delko: They say these things can kill you.

Girl: Hey miss? can we talk to you?
Cal: As long as you don't call me miss.
Girl: Well, your friend is totally hot. (referring to Delko) Does he have a girlfriend?
Cal: Um not currently.

I know it's alot! But oh well. :lol:

oh hunter- i love all of those. especially the ryan one with the lawnmower and the h one with the twizzler. great moments!!!

I loved the one in Kill Zone last night. I'm not sure I have it right though.

Horatio: What do you get when a six foot shooter lays down with a three foot weapon?
Cal: Hot flashes, but that's just me

Ah am rewatching 'Losing Face' I love the end scene where Horatio confronts Charlie and talks him down. Then finishes with "Get him out of my site"
It's just a great CSI moment of getting the evil guy.

Footyliz said:

I also love the scene in 'Blood Brothers' when H is talking to Yelina in the restaurant, they just play the relationship between them so well, the emotions are incredible :(

I also love the part in 'Breathless' when Megan and Eric are in one evidence room and Calliegh and Speed are in the next one and they are comparing murder weapons..it's just great banter :)

I love those parts too! Those are just so lovely :)

Just remembered another-think its from Blood Brothers-at the end of the eppy-earlier Speed had got really annoyed that couldn't get the guy with evidence. Horatio turns to him and says 'you want to know why forensics. This is why' and he talks to the victims parents to say she died in peace-its just another great bit by H to Speed

Still_RIP_Speed- you reminded me! I love that part. I just love H's lines, especially the end of the episode ones. So great.

Back