~Favorite CSI:Miami Moments!~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

This is a new bright and shiny thread about your favorite CSI:Miami moments. It can involve any character, any season and any episode to your heart's content. Don't have just one moment? Write a whole bunch! :) There are of course a few general guidelines to keep in mind before posting and those are as follows:

*No flaming/bashing each other. This is a fictional show, so no need to get in a huff about everyone else's stance on their favorite event. Respect each other's opinions and stay civil. Sound good? Great. :)

*Please keep spoilers in the 'Spoiler Lab'. This thread is about our favorite moments so obviously they don't include events that haven't aired yet.

*This is not a thread for 'Shipper' moments. These discussions belong in their appropriate forums in 'Shipper Central'. However, if an event was brought forth on the show itself by the writers, it's fine to mention that pairing. Ex: Horatio/Yelina, Natalia/Eric, etc.

And lastly, include an explanation/reason for mentioning your 'Favorite Moment'. Support and elaborate on your favorite moments. We want to know why it was your favorite!

A good example would be:

My favorite CSI:Miami moment was when Horatio gave his badge to Eugene at the end of 'Witness to Murder'. It was just a beautifully done scene with a lot of heart and emotion...Etc.

I don't think I need to tell all of you wonderfully mature and responsible posters what a bad example would be. So let's get into a nostalgic mood and remember all those fantastic moments from CSI:Miami. :)

2. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

OH! I'll start.

One of my favorite moments was when Alexx was there for Ryan in "Nailed" I thought it was so sweet that she was there for him, almost as if she was his mother, and though he admitted it or not, I think Ryan wanted her there ;) It was a great scene for Alexx too because it showed compassion in her character, something we knew she all had but hadn't really had the chance to show by example.

3. CHIAWOLFE

CHIAWOLFE Hit and Run

I second that!!!That moment is so sweet!!! :lol:
    Alexx is a thoughtful and kind woman.I believe that Ryan felt comfortable when Alexx stayed with him. :D
    I like the team love like that.MIAMI is kinda of lack this team spirit and careness compared with LV or NY...... :rolleyes:

4. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i agree completely Wyoming that whole scene was just beautiful especially how the season before she basically told ryan she didn't really need or care to get to know him.

i also really loved in Lost Son right when speed gets shot :'( and horatio gets all emotional. i just love how we got to see horatio show something other than his bad ass-ness.

in Wannabe the scene where wally comes in to the lab and starts talking to speed and helps him with the paperwork. it was nice to see speedle a little more human and not so serious and sort of connect with wally a little bit. and the elevator scene, i love how speed was visibly upset but still tried to show that he wasn't in front of horatio.

5. Gloomy

Gloomy Witness

Is it okay if it's the funny one?

There's an episode, can't remember the name or even which season. When Eric talked about Speedle's ex-girlfriend to someone in the lab, "It looks like she's standing in the wind tunnel (coz she'd gone through many surgeries)" or something like this. The conversation alone wasn't funny, it's Delko's face that made me laugh so hard.

Does anyone remember the name of the episode?
    If you do, tell me please. :)

6. Finch

Yup, it's perfectly alright to state funny moments. :)

That episode would be 'Complications', season 2. :D I really enjoyed that scene as well. It showed the terrific comraderie among everyone who works at the lab. :)

7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

man i love this moment :D

also the end of epi 'Innocent' - Seal Love's Divine song and whole csi miami team walking/meet on the beach :)

and mayebe in epi 'Hurricane Anthony' when H explain to Y how hi get his scar on his forehead - for me was a lot fun situation ;)

too many epis from S 1-3 that i love - for me they are all H moments when he make smart quotes or get angry :p

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Oooh, favorite Miami moments. Okay, I have a few.

The scene at the end of 'Witness To Murder' with Horatio and Eugene in the morgue and Horatio tells the morgue attended that his having a privet burial. The whole scene was wonderful. :)

The moment in 'Wannabe' with Speed in the eleveator (one of my favorite Speed moments) a great emotional scene with him, loved it. :)

Ryan’s first autopsy! I love that scene. "Alex where's his head"? :lol:

Another favourite moments is in 'Nailed' when Eric is driving Ryan to the hospital. :D

9. SpeedFreak

SpeedFreak Dead on Arrival

I love the whole Wannabe Elevator scene and the Lab scene where Wally is helping to number pages, Speed lets his cool exterior crack a certain amount, and thats what made me fall hook line and sinker for Speedle, and the way H was so fatherly in the elevator and at the end of the EP !

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I love in the episode Wannabe when Speed and Wally are in the lab, and Speed let's him help with the paperwork. I love the interaction between them in this scene. Also, good chance to show off Rory's acting ability ;)

11. Still_RIP_Speed

Still_RIP_Speed Police Officer

at fear of repeating *echos* wannabe!!! But I'll say a couple more 2 (probably be back in the thread later as I think of more....man this show is good)

One of my fav lines is in-man can't remember the eppy name:Where the guy is framed with his own finger print and the dialogue goes like this:

H: How many mistakes do thing one makes in a lifetime
    Speed: You? less than any one I know. Me? fewer because of it

I just think thats so telling about H and Speed's relationship in terms of H's teaching and Speed's learniing from him-which makes Lost Son all the more painful

Theres also a funny one-in Blood Brothers, that smile that H gives as he s coming on the boat to arrest the guy at the end-as he points-that smile makes me laugh so much!!!

12. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

I'm with you, this is possibly my favourite montage moment from the show :D

I also love the scene in 'Blood Brothers' when H is talking to Yelina in the restaurant, they just play the relationship between them so well, the emotions are incredible :(

I also love the part in 'Breathless' when Megan and Eric are in one evidence room and Calliegh and Speed are in the next one and they are comparing murder weapons..it's just great banter :)

I have so many more..will be back

13. Finch

Oh! The end of 'Innocent' was brilliant. It's just one of those scenes where it gives you hope that the next season will be ten times better, and that team will be back with so much more. :) (Shame it didn't turn out that way, but I loved the scene)

The part with Speed and Horatio in the elevator during 'Wannabe' was a beautiful scene and had so much to show even if it was subtle. :)

14. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Yes, I loved the end of Innocent. It was just so... perfect. Like Geni said, it gives you hope. Now though, it bothers me sometimes, because I know what's coming next :p

15. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I loved the end of "Innocent," the end of "Body Count," the end of "Golden Parachute," and the end of "Nailed," with Ryan and Delko.

Sorry, I have to say why. I agree with everyone else on "Innocent," I liked how Christina whatever her name's leter was compared to the CSIs in "Golden Parachute," "Body Count," made me feel that same was "Golden Parachute" did- just happy. "Nailed" was great because Delko and Ryan mended their relationship through a tragedy- it was played beautifully.
    I have so many more, but I can't think of them. :D