The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOWDY ALL, I used to post here forever ago, and now I'm back. So yeah, how are things in the Nick/ Greg world. and to stay on topic.

Just how slashy has this season been? Nick so wants Greg this season. and for old times sake.

Nickandgreghavetheirownversionoffannythumpin'thattheylovetoplayafterwork.

Buffy! It's really you! How's it going, great to see you around!

And oh God, I'd forgotten how much fun the smushed up sentences were! As great as all the new guys on the forum are, it's great to have some of the old school back.

This season has been surprisingly slashy considering the criminal (lol) lack of actual screentime they have shared. But they still want eachother, that much is clear.

Serenity said:
This season has been surprisingly slashy considering the criminal (lol) lack of actual screentime they have shared. But they still want eachother, that much is clear.
thats coz the less they see of each other the more they want each other.

not to mention they like seeing each other at work 'on the job' rather then just at home, and they luv each other in uniform :devil:

althought they tend to dress in different uniforms at home :devil:

I know one thing about Nick/Greg - you can convert absolutely anyone. I only recently met a guy (whom I am now dating) and introduced him to CSI. He's only watched the first DVD of season 1, and already he's picking up on The Love. Mainly because of the anal swabs and that horrible green shirt worn by both Nick and Greg in one episode, but I'm so proud of him.

The evidence is there - why can't TPTB see it? On that note, why can't they just give us more of it!!!

Because fate is cruel.

Seriously, we should all go to whoiskeppler and upload all 'The Love' videos. As far as I know there's only one.

If we dominate by doing that, we can hog it from all the Grillows and GSR vidoes.

SERIOUSLY if you have one, upload it. :)

I'm gonna be staying with my dad. My little sister is 16 and as far as I know she would be open to it. I'm gonna try and convert her, if she doesn't catch it herself.

I already uploaded my video on wik, I think its the only one there :( its all gsr, yobling and grillows around those parts.

Just wanted to do a little pimping, I've got a new fic up at lj and WMTDB, it's called 'Crush'. Can't link to it as it's NC17, but it should be easy enough to find. I hope you enjoy it!

so everyone has been kind of quiet lately, so i'll bring up a topic.

I missed the original aring of Gum Drops last year aka GD2 and didn't see it untill a few weeks ago. so here's my thing.

I know there was a lot of talk about how we thoguht nick would react to the whole burried alive thing, and if he'd be darker or have a break down or anything. and i must say the scene where he's intorrecating the kid was exactly what i though nick's come apart should be. I personally think that moment was just him finally taking out his anger adn pain of GD on someone. what do you think?

Serenity said:
Just wanted to do a little pimping, I've got a new fic up at lj and WMTDB, it's called 'Crush'. Can't link to it as it's NC17, but it should be easy enough to find. I hope you enjoy it!

Ah, I loved that fic. You have brilliant characterization and I love the amount of detail you put into the case. That adds a lot. Bravo!

saebuffyboy said:

I know there was a lot of talk about how we thoguht nick would react to the whole burried alive thing, and if he'd be darker or have a break down or anything. and i must say the scene where he's intorrecating the kid was exactly what i though nick's come apart should be. I personally think that moment was just him finally taking out his anger adn pain of GD on someone. what do you think?

Hmm, I've never thought of the interrogation that way but it makes sense that Nick would need that release. This wasn't how I pictured his little snap to be. In my mind he would lost in more in the scene in Shooting Stars when he had to go into the underground cult place.

I personally still think he has a total breakdown in his future...or at least that’s what I want to see. Knowing the continuality of TPTB, we probably won't hear much more of Grave Danger. If that’s the case then Gum Drops was a decent closure episode.

Speaking of GD, i cant believe that people said that Greg didn't care about Nick. I remember we had a cap of Gerg when they were watching Nick in the coffin and Greg couldn't even look :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back