Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's scary - you mention the Rasmus above and now In The Shadows has just come on the radio :eek: (coincidence, purely ;) ).

I bought my new digital camera last week - I'm pretty pleased with it and has a pretty good specification :D I've taken quite a few pics with it already - much better than my old ordinary film camera.

I bought a ticket for Crash. Good movie, and it was only 75 cents at the dollar theatre. I also bought food, but not at the movies.

That's scary - you mention the Rasmus above and now In The Shadows has just come on the radio :eek: (coincidence, purely ;) ).

No it is not. I haunt you. :p :lol.

*listens to Ramsmus - Postman*

Today i bought 3 new belts in the colours: pink, orange (gotta love the patriot-colour) and purple for only 4euros in total :eek: friggin' cheap that is!

Me soo jealous, I looooove belts, I too tend to buy them in every colour imaginable :lol:, and your lucky they were soo cheap :D!! Today i bought a large bottle of water and two newspapers, nothing exciting really :)!!

Recently I've bought 2 CD's, both Skunk Anansie's & 3 DVD's. 1. Spinning Boris 2. So I Married An Axe Murderer 3. Mixed nuts.

I last bought a 'ickle tiny whiteboard and marker pen for my bedroom. I seem to be forgetting a hell of a lot of things lately.

ctx :D

I have one of those...couldn't live without it, lol :lol:

The last thing I bought was the 3rd season of 21 Jump Street on dvd. :D I loved that show so much when I was a kid.

I bought a few posters a week ago...a poster of the turtle from Finding Nemo, two Doors posters, one from The Rocky Horror Picture Show and a Chinese print.

Yeah...I needed some spice to my life! :lol:

Mmmm... I brought Arcade Fire`s new album Funeral and Petrol (we have a petrol prob in the UK, everyones worried there will be a petrol shortage) :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back