Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying schoolbooks sucks.
In Upper Secondary School, they this year made a rule that old books can't be used. Which basicly means that they change those so much that old books don't work anymore.
Which is annoying because it would have been hell if it was already when i was there. My friend sold every book what she could me with 50% discount.
What the heck people do with thsoe books after they've graduated?

You bought a guide book and Aussie shampoo! You in Australia by any chance? :)
Brought my Aussie shampoo in Boots :lol: I wish I was in Australia, it would be much better than London. :lol:

:(

I spent $493 on stupid school books.

TWO textbooks cost $100 EACH. And my school (who supposedly support reusing and reselling books) never seem to have any.

BAH HUMBUG.

If I have to return any because the teachers decided they're no longer necessary, I'll go nuts.

And I have yet to pay tuition/residence fees. $6000 (more or less) for this semester ALONE.

($12000 TOTAL *groan*)

I said this yesterday?.

Today I had to pay up. :(

I'm broke. It isn't a nice feeling. All I've got now are Shoppers Optimum Points. :)

Today I bout a nice greenish jacket and a pink tanktop to go along with it. Along with a nice yellow shirt that I love. I didn't have enough money but as soon as I do I'm going to buy a new pair of aviators :D

Today I bout a nice greenish jacket and a pink tanktop to go along with it. Along with a nice yellow shirt that I love. I didn't have enough money but as soon as I do I'm going to buy a new pair of aviators :D

Aviators rock. I just bought another pair the other day. Coolest sunglasses ever.

I got Dookie in the mail today.

And tomorrow im gonna buy my bff a bday gift! I wanna get her a Willy Wonka shirt from Hot Topic... There gonna look at me like I am a freak in there. Note to self: Wear a black shirt tomorrow!

I've been listening to more Dreamtale nowadays :p

The Rasmus will btw release their new album on..erm... on Friday? And I think Stratovarius is planning a new album too. Their single has done pretty well :D

but erm...recent purchases.. erm... nothing special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back