Season 4 of CSI: Miami on DVD

Re: Season 4 of CSI MIAMI???

I hope season 4 will come out next summer, it'll be a great summer for me, getting a car, my birthday, the new Harry Potter film, (probably the new book too) and hopefully the season four because i want to watch Nailed again!

How are the extras? The featurette selection looked pretty slim. How in depth are the three?

Also, is the internet scene--the one where Erica tells Ryan about the mole--on the set (after Urban Hellraisers--I think that was the ep it aired after)?

"Nailed" was a great episode--it's too bad there wasn't commentary on that. I also liked "Prey" and "Felony Flight" (though "Manhattan Manhunt" was better).

Does anyone know when the first part of CSI Miami season 4 will come out?

Over here in the UK we get the season spilt up into two different parts so i was wondering if anyone knew when the first part would be out.

^ I'm not sure if the release date has been announced yet. I keep checking, but no joy so far. I'll let you know as soon as I find out, unless someone else happens to know. ;)

Top41 said:
How are the extras? The featurette selection looked pretty slim. How in depth are the three?

They really isn't much for bonus features. Basically, the writers and a few directors go through the whole process of making a episode. We hear from Corey Miller Liz Devine Ann Donahue and a few others on the whole process. From the VERY beginning on outlining a script to post production.

Also, is the internet scene--the one where Erica tells Ryan about the mole--on the set (after Urban Hellraisers--I think that was the ep it aired after)?

Nope, it's not on there. [or at least I missed it.]

"Nailed" was a great episode--it's too bad there wasn't commentary on that. I also liked "Prey" and "Felony Flight" (though "Manhattan Manhunt" was better).

All those episodes you listed were great episodes. "Prey" really started off Season 4. :D

Hope that somewhat helped you. :/

vegaslights said:
They really isn't much for bonus features. Basically, the writers and a few directors go through the whole process of making a episode. We hear from Corey Miller Liz Devine Ann Donahue and a few others on the whole process. From the VERY beginning on outlining a script to post production.

That seems pretty cool and hopefully is informative, though wasn't there something similar on the CSI Vegas season 4 box set? I'm surprised there was no season 4 overview or something like that. How long does the whole thing run?

Nope, it's not on there. [or at least I missed it.]

That's surprising! I'd think that should have been on there.

All those episodes you listed were great episodes. "Prey" really started off Season 4. :D

Agreed--I really liked "Prey" a lot.

Hope that somewhat helped you. :/

It did--thank you! :D

Add me to the list as well. I loved the cross overs as well. Felony Flight/ Manhatten Manhunt are one of my favorite sets of cross overs. Prey was really good as well. Actually the whole set with Walter Resden was enjoyable to watch. I love "Under Suspicion". I could watch that one a couple of times. I got Season 3 & 4 for Christmas. I've been going through them. Season 4 is available at Futureshop here in Canada for a really reasonable price.

Take Care,
Dayna

Hi Lucy! *waves*
I decided to visit you.... ;)

info for Austria:

The first box of season 4 should be now also available in stores for those who want to buy them at amazon or another internet store.

I haven't bought it yet, because I had no time to do it.
but this will change. :D

Great to see you inge. Thanks for the visit! :D

I hope you enjoy rewatching Season 4. :)

I'm really disappointed that the extended ending for episode 4.9 wasn't on it. To be quite honest; all three CSI's have lousy extras on their dvd's. There should be deleted scenes on it too. Deleted scenes and bloopers are the only extra's I care for. (Trailers are nice too btw)

For Austria and Germany:

The release date for 4.2 is June 25th.

but maybe it will change. :rolleyes:

I searched for CSI Miami at amazon.com and it said that 4.1 is currently unavailable. :lol:
See, it seems that the forth season has more fans than we thought. :p

Either that or they're running stocks down due to lack of interest! Just Kidding. ;)

Back