UK Season 7 LV Ep Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerson08

Victim
When/Where: UK Episodes will start airing on Jan. 30, 2007 on Channel 5.

Okay we are using this thread for those who wish to discuss the season 7 eps as they air in the UK, I have posted the links to the orginial discussion threads as a guide (for what the ep is about and what others have said about it).

We have done this before and it was worked really well so we are trying it again, not to mention it makes it easy for those who are just getting to see it that they don't have to search for the ep threads and post in it. Keeping it located in one will allow all UK fans to be able to have the conversation without confusion. As new ep discussion threads are made, I will edit and post a link (like below).

"Built To Kill P1", "Built To Kill P2", "Toe Tags", "Fannysmackin'"

"Double-Cross", "Burn Out", "Post Mortem", "Happenstance"

"Living Legend", "Loco Motive", "Leaving Las Vegas", "Sweet Jane"

"Redrum, "Meet Market", "Law Of Gravity", "Monster In The Box"

"Fallen Idols", "Empty Eyes", "Big Shots", "Lab Rats"

"Ending Happy", "Leapin Lizards", "The Good, the Bad & the Dominatrix"

Season Finale "Living Doll"

Re: CSI Series Seven In The UK

I edited the initial post to reflect the UK in the title.

Wahey!! Can't wait! Give me some new Grissom action, now!

Thanks grssom89. You are a star!

i think the uk and NZ will likely get it around the same time. end of jan and beg of feb

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! *dances round like a maniac* where did you find this out?! I've been looking for ages but couldn't find anything....nothing, nada, but wow! Yay, I'm so excited! Do we know when new series of CSI: MIAMI and CSI:NY start new series'? I know they have only just finished, but still I'm anxious!

laters, tigger_willows xoxo

From another thread (See answer above)
Skitz said: could someone please tell me when CSI vegas season 7 is coming to the UK, csi miami season 4 has just finished and in its time slot we were dissapointed too see vegas re runs :| and the same for next week.. can anyone help?

^As mentioned near the top of the page, it should be the last week in January (they did this last year too, with a couple of weeks of reruns in between - so annoying!)

Five haven't confirmed it yet, but I'm sure as soon as they do it will be posted. I can't wait, I'm so excited... :D

eta: I've just checked Five's website, it still says 'series seven coming soon' :rolleyes:

I think is will be January as I remember is was January last year when season 6 started.

I can't wait for it to start, it seems like forever since we saw the last episode in season 6. :lol:

I know it won't start on a Sunday, but it's my birthday on the 21st and my friend asked me what I wanted to do for it, and I said I wanted to sit in my pyjamas eating pasta and watching CSI! I might just get my wish.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back