Cake, Candles & Confetti ~ Birthday Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Dynamo :D:D *gets excited*
Interesting to see who I share a birthday with too :D :p

Oo.. oo Loads of happy birthdays :D :D :D Thanks guys. and to anyone else who says it :D

Happy belated birthday Lea! :D and... Happy birthday CathStokes! :D Hope you have a great day Lynn! And gsrhappyending! :D I hope you have a nice day!

Happy birthday to everyones I've missed over the past few days, I hope y'all had a great time. :)

Sharing a birthday with CathStokes and gsrhappyending on New Years Day are Marcia Cross, Morris Chestnut, DeDee Pfeiffer, Rick Hurst, Don Novello (a.k.a. Father Guido Sarducci), Country Joe McDonald, Frank Langella, Ernest R Tidyman, J[erome] D[avid] Salinger, Dana Andrews, Xavier Cugat, J Edgar Hoover, Chesley Bonestell, Verne Troyer, Luis Guzmán, and Paul Revere ("The British are coming. Phasers on stun").

Edited to add Verne Troyer (Mini-Me) and Luis Guzmán.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to CathStokes gsrhappyending and Jacquie all wonderful Capricorns.. hope you all had a wonderful day CHEERS ;)
drinks.gif

Jacquie gets to share a birthday today with Christy Turlington, Cuba Gooding Jr, Tia Carrere, Diane Lane, Ricky Van Shelton, Jim Bakker, Roger Miller, Dabney Coleman, Isaac Asimov, and Sally Rand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back