Cake, Candles & Confetti ~ Birthday Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ i know that ur little busy to kill ants in Miami
and don`t have time for party, but....

Happy Birthday Ducky :D
Have a wonderful day :)

*pass some vodka*

Ducky, Palm, and Mr. David Caruso get to share their birthday today with Agertays (whatever happened to him; don't see him around anymore), Dustin "Screech" Diamond, Doug E Doug, Nicolas Cage, Hallie Todd, David Marciano, Kathy Valentine, Katie Couric, Sandra Bernhard, Erin Gray, Kenny Loggins, Paul Revere (rocker, not historic figure), Maury Povich, Vincent Gardenia, Charles Addams, Butterfly (Thelma) McQueen, Millard Fillmore, and Alan Napier (Alfred on TV's Batman).

Dynamo1 said:
Ducky, Palm, and Mr. David Caruso get to share their birthday today with Dustin "Screech" Diamond

Sharing a birthday with Dustin Diamond is Not something to be proud of.

Anyways happy birthday to Ducky, Palm and anyone else I missed.

Happy birthday Palm and Ducky!!!

birthdayki4.gif

And happy belated birthday to all the people who celebrated it lately !!! :)

Whoa, how the hell did I miss it was Ducky's birthday when I posted last night. :eek:

Happy birthday to the dear Duck! :D

Happy birthday Ducky and Palm , I hope all your wishes come true! :D Wishing you both a lovely day.

Dynamo1 said:
Ducky, Palm, and Mr. David Caruso get to share their birthday today with Agertays (whatever happened to him; don't see him around anymore), Dustin "Screech" Diamond, Doug E Doug, Nicolas Cage, Hallie Todd, David Marciano, Kathy Valentine, Katie Couric, Sandra Bernhard, Erin Gray, Kenny Loggins, Paul Revere (rocker, not historic figure), Maury Povich, Vincent Gardenia, Charles Addams, Butterfly (Thelma) McQueen, Millard Fillmore, and Alan Napier (Alfred on TV's Batman).

And adding to this Gregor Schlierenzauer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back