Status
Not open for further replies.
SpeedDemon said:
Icon3.jpg
:lol: oh my god i love this

^ :lol: :lol:

And aw, thanks guys... :)

SpeedDemon said
i don't have photoshop either so there not brilliant..but im still learning to get it right ...i'll get there in the end..i think!

YAY us non-Photoshop people! *hugs* I've been making icons for over a year, and I'm still learning. :lol:

First: thank you guys for your sweet comments, now I'm happy! :D
Now:

Geni, when you'll ever say again that your icons don't look so good, I'll slap your had :D ;) - they look awesome, I love the background, and I'm curious what you could do with photoshop or s/th similar! :eek:
Same to you SpeedDemon, fantastic work!
Tatiana, you've got a run! Lovely icons, and the best: I don't need to chase you! :lol:

*Joins in on the NOT having Photoshop*

Great work you guys. Since I haven't posted anything in a while....

(cross posted in misc_

[8] Emily Procter Banners
[20] House Icons
[11] Jennifer Morrison Icons

Teasers:

house10.jpg
emilybanner1.jpg

The Rest Are Located Here at my Lj or you can just clicky clicky on my banner. Whichever. lol.

Enjoy!

Yep you don't need Photoshop to make fantastic icons, as demonstrated from all your lovely work. So yay for speed_cochrane, SpeedDemon, speedmonkey2. Kit4na, I'm don't what you use but those are great as well. :)

Haven't seen a Cooper icon in a while ...

Well I actually hate the program I use with a passion (photofilter) i just want to dump it off a bridge sometimes, but I guess when my mood is right the icons turn out ok.

Kit4na, those are some lovely icons. love the Horatio and Madison one. But were only supposed to post 3 icons and then the rest should be links.

Cooper icons? I could try a few of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back