New Year Rsolutions

I'm like DaWacko I don't make resolutions. That way when they don't happen you won't be disappointed. :)

okay, I have some new ones:

- brush my teeth twice a day (sometimes I skip it at night.. don't tell anyone :p )
- exersise more
- clean up my room more often
- convince my mother to go to New York

This is the first year in years that I have resolutions! I just like the way things went but with one thing is just a challenge. a nice challenge and I never thought I was able to do that (certain degree/sash with kung fu) and now I am only one sash away from the one I thought I would never make... And I really want to make it a challenge to get it next year now! See what comes out of it!

1. Tell Firas, my hair dresser, how I feel about him
2. Slim down my hips a little
3. Finish the novel I'm working on
4. Stop staying up so late (4:00 AM!!)

My new year’s resolutions.
->Get a better job.
->Go back to school.
->Spend less time on the computer.
->Post fanfics that I have written. I’m too shy gotta work on that too.
->Stop talking about CSI:NY, MCR & Fall Out Boy 24/7. It’s really getting on people’s nerves :lol:.
->Learn how to drive, I’m 20 it’s kind of embarrassing :eek:.

1. Lose some weight, :lol: like to get back to what I was before I had my last child
2. Quit smoking
3. Meet a nice guy!!!- I seem to attract LOSERS who like to cheat..... :mad:

1. To orginaize my life out! Agh, everythings always constantly crazy!
2. To spend more time with my girlfriend, we spend more time apart then together.
3. To find time to hang out with friends more often! I barley see them anymore!

Not quite a New Year's resolution, but more of a challenge I set for myself. As of a few days ago, I decided that between a few days ago and New Years I won't shave at all.

My new year's resolutions are as follows:

Spend more time with the kids
Not get so upset so easily
Lose weight

I say this every year, but I really need to keep this resolution:
Study harder...e.g...coursework and revision BEFORE csi.
Also:
Get organised, although I think this is not possible for me, as my idea of "organising" is stuffing the junk i don't want into my wardrobe...it's amazing that I still act the same as when I was a 5 year old...
And:
Get up earlier, drink less coffee, moan less, do more artwork/ writing, find an alternative to candy to keep me awake during the first few lessons of school, REVISE FOR ALL EXAMS, tolerate family more...

1. Spend less money.
2. Watch less re-runs of That 70's Show, I'm beginning to talk like Hyde sometimes and people think I'm crazy, man!
3. Be nicer (there's some people I'm naturally mean to)

When I was 13 or 14, I made a resolution to never again make a New Year's Resolution. If you make it, chances are you'll break. I've kept that 'resolution' for about 20 years now.

1. I'm going to stop drinking :)
2. Be Better Person
3. Commit TO My Badmitton Team, Completly.
[ number 3 means, no more skipping practices so i can catch CSI on spike :p ]

-Stop revolving my life around CSI and GSR(<- yah, thats really going to happen)
-Eat healthy...er
-For the first time in a year or two:start working out
-Continue to stay spoiler free.

Back