The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, when I logged on and saw how many new posts there were, about 80 since yesterday and it's normally fairly quite in here on a Saturday, my first thought was that Bitten and Top had been at the alcohol again. :lol: Sorry girls. :D

Do you think Danny has ditched the suits for good then? It's not that I mind but he does look more Vegas CSI than New York CSI. Also, what has prompted the change? Has Mac mellowed out and dropped the dress code because he's enjoying all the benefits of dating again?

I don't think Top has been in here yet.. Can't wait to hear what she thinks of that pic :lol:

I think the wardrobe change is a part of the new CSI NY image they're going for. I liked seeing Danny in those suits but I guess it's good to change things up. I don't mind what he's wearing there at all lol. But Mac without a tie might take some getting used to :)

Pfft. No woman ever made history by being good.
You know, that is so true! Must hone the inner evil in me and post this again, but let's get a closer look this time:
0abc0c42.jpg

OMG yummmmy. Yep, no way are my thoughts getting past the PG-13-O-METER. I'll have some lovely ones to go to NJ tonight with. :devil:

Angie

I love the way he looks in that picture, I just wish he would lose the goatee. He still looks hot but i just prefer guys clean shaven.

I love the way he looks in that picture, I just wish he would lose the goatee. He still looks hot but i just prefer guys clean shaven.

Oh no, that goatee is perfect. Adds that "bad boy" edge. :D

The goatee's not entirely bad, it's Danny who's sporting it, after all. ;) But I prefer the natural overgrown stubble to the intentional facial hair look the goatee creates.

....he has become my number two guy.
HOW COULD YOU?!? :lol: That's okay, GoodLittleWench, you've replaced him with another smoldering hot man, anyway!

Do you think Danny has ditched the suits for good then? It's not that I mind but he does look more Vegas CSI than New York CSI. Also, what has prompted the change?
Maybe he ditched the suits for the summer. I hope the wardrobe team updates his suits gradually, though. His clothes in general. First season, he had, what, three suits total? :lol: And that brown one he always wore at the beginning of the season was unforgivable! So it's nice to see Danny in something else. That shirt and jeans? *refers to Angie's post above* More of that, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back