The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh..I knew when I saw new post count this pic was behind it...Anyone else set it as their desktop?

At least all us locker room groupies can be in hell together :devil:

eta: I'm loving Danny's new casual look..Muuuuch better than the suits

All I could think when I saw that picture was - Be still my beating heart!! :D I mean, just WOW!!! He is looking Very Good . Can't wait for the new season to start.

All I was thinking of were a bunch of four-letter words and wishing I was Stella in that pic so I could unbutton that last button eheh

Heh..I knew when I saw new post count this pic was behind it...Anyone else set it as their desktop?
*raises hands* I!!!!

Let's refrain from too much mention of, uh, organs, ok?
And to think I was being as subtle as possible already! :D I have to admit, though, that I wasn't even thinking what the others apparently thought I was implying.

*raises hand again and points to self* I'm a good girl! Really, I am. :)

Sure you are, Doreen, sure you are. :) I actually believe you.

I'm sorry, everyone, but those arms are driving me crazy. I can't focus. They're... intoxicating. The goatee, I can do without.

Sure you are, Doreen, sure you are. :) I actually believe you.

I'm sorry, everyone, but those arms are driving me crazy. I can't focus. They're... intoxicating. The goatee, I can do without.

It took me awhile to stop looking at the arms. And how well he is toned, like he had broad shoulders, then a were nice shaped waist.....I'll stop now. :devil:

I kinda like the goatee. it works for me, he's going for the rugged look :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back