Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

1CSIMfan said:
Oh, and Kimmy, is there any way we could talk you into posting yours on BC?? I'd love to see it. :D

Well ... the written part, perhaps. The pictures? Definitely not. :eek: :lol: :devil:

^^I can live with that Kimmy.

Jorja, I have been on Fay's ass about getting her ad written. Don't let her fool you. She definately has a kinky side.

No one who writes like Fay does could fail to have a kinky side... hers is verrry kinky. We need to send a muse to inspire her.

Moi? Kinky? Surely you jest! :eek: I am such a sweet, innocent virgin!...okay, one out of three ain't bad. ;)

I have every intention of writing one, but I'm not sure what I'll put, I've reached an impasse...this would be so much easier if it required slash smut. :lol:

You're a sweet virgin - which is exactly why you need to participate. You cannot let that sweetness go unmolested, now can you?

Fay - Can't wait to see what you come up with. :devil:

Jorja - I'll get your ad up on BC tomorrow afternoon. Sadly, I must write the news for this site now and I'm procrastinating like you wouldn't believe. :( Far more fun to write smut.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Now, if Carmine were to contact you in reference to your personal ad -- remember girl, don't say "no." Just sell them both on a three-way. :devil:
*choke with her coffee*
:lol: :lol: :lol: oh sure! :D

Wow you girls have guts. :lol:

Lovely ads and I'm sure Carmine will enjoy them. I mean if the guy can't find something he likes, then he might be hopeless.

But keep up the good work! :D

Wow, our mods are the ones messing with the PG-13 meter! You are all amazing. I've got to get my pictures done and then re-print it. Mrs.G, I'll send it to you with my christmas card (finally got those done too!)

^ Oh, yeah, I guess the phrase "three-way" isn't particularly PG-13 friendly, huh? I simply meant that Nim should sit down with her two gentleman suitors and the three of them could enjoy a cup of tea or something. ;)

Keep up the good work, ladies. Getting lots of great submissions. Nim and Thumpy - I received yours yesterday. Beautiful pics, Nim and Thumpy, you've got a beautiful mind. :devil:

So I visited the BC and I have to say, y'all are genius! I want to give you a call after reading those ads! I hope Carmine feels the same way too. :devil: :devil:

Of course, I hope you'd post a *ahem* blow-by-blow account if he decided to give one of you a call.

^ Soooo, if you've been reading them, any plans to participate? *bats eyelashes and asks nicely*

For any who want to read the work of one very dirty virgin, head over to BC because I just posted jorja's ad over there.

*hugs Mrs.G* Thank you :D. And, to answer your question...

We'll find enough time after f*cking to cook a lil' something. I'd rather eat him though :lol:.

:lol: Never underestimate a virgin Springmoon. Hopefully he isn't too freaked out to call me up :devil:.

I have a feeling none of us will freak him out.

Loved your ad jorja. ;)

Phone calls would be great but what would we say to him if he actuallyl called? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back