~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it's four in the morning and I'm still up! :eek: ...That's what I get for being paranoid that my dad's sick. :rolleyes:

I can't believe I'm fat. :p

I can't believe my friends' party was so boring.

I can't believe it's 9 pm already.

MissRoosFox said:
I can't believe I'm fat. :p
^I can't believe you came up with this.
I can't believe it's 9 pm here and I haven't studied ANYTHING.
I can't believe my mom is going to be away for 3 days, so I'm gonna be alone in the house :devil:

i cant believe how crappy my sleep was... now i'm all tired!

i cant believe my brother is in the swiss alps while i'm stuck here, sweating away in the summer heat...

I can't believe I have to drive 150 miles tomorrow for a visit that will last no longer than half an hour! Sometimes my job sucks...I can't believe the PR company arranged for me to do 18 visits in 7 days, when I am supposed to write them up?

I can't believe my week off went so fast. :rolleyes:

I can't believe i actually have two hours time to watch CSI *wooot*

I can't believe how much chocolate i ate the last 3 days. :rolleyes:

wibble said:
I can't believe how many times I keep hearing the new Take That song on the radio :rolleyes: :lol:
I can't believe I actually like their new song! I also can’t believe I watched an audience with Take That on Saturday! :lol: :eek:

Tinkerbell said:I can't believe I actually like their new song! I also can’t believe I watched an audience with Take That on Saturday! :lol: :eek:

I can't believe I then immediately switched over to watch their concert that was on afterwards! :lol: OK, I admit it, I'm still in love with Gary Barlow!

I can't believe I cancelled my appointment today because I didn't feel like driving for 150 miles! I can't believe how many messages and emails I had waiting for me this morning, that is what happens when you have a week off I suppose. :rolleyes:

Tinkerbell said:
wibble said:
I can't believe how many times I keep hearing the new Take That song on the radio :rolleyes: :lol:
I can't believe I actually like their new song!

My Mum likes it...even my bro says it's not bad for a Take That song :eek: I'm worried it's starting to grow on me :eek: :lol:

Elsie said:
I can't believe I then immediately switched over to watch their concert that was on afterwards! :lol: OK, I admit it, I'm still in love with Gary Barlow!
Oh my god, I did the same thing. :eek: It was really good. I loved the thing they did about how to make the perfect boy band with all the dancing and the singing! :lol:

I can't believe busy I've been over the past two days, I'm also going to have a very busy week. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back