~Quotes You WON'T Hear #2~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valera: I'm sorry.
Horatio: Hakuna Matata, we move on.
Director: CUT! Dave, the line is "no worries, we move on".
Horatio: Same difference. (puts on sunglasses and walks out)

Horatio: *shouting at the director* Why do I always have to drive a hummer? Why not a Fiat Kangoo?
Director: Hummers are best cars for crashing, sinking and exploding...
Horatio: I never had to crash a hummer
Director: Wait till next season

*Horatio gets out of an Aston Martin*
Horatio: The name is Caine... *puts on sunglasses* Horatio Caine. I prefer my Florida orange juice shaken... not stirred.

LOL Dynmao!

OK this *was* used in the LV thread but...

Horatio: *sings* I am so pretty...oh so pretty...and witty...and gay...

Ryan: Horatio, I found another body in the tub, back here.
Horatio: Right, in the tub...WHAT? In the tub? *grabs script* We don't have a body in the tub, it was supposed to be in the walk-in closet!
Ryan: *jokes* Seems like our body had enough of the clothes, and was going to take a bath :lol:

Hmm, it sounded better when I imagined it... :(

Horatio *looked solemnly at other CSIs* : I knew this was a difficult moment for all of us...
*one CSI wipe off sweat from forehead, another clutched his head in both hands*
Horatio : but we have to go through it...whether you like it or not...
Horatio *hands out little sheets of forms*: here, everyone take one, remember to leave it on my table before 6pm today, my son need to bring the donation forms back to the college tomorrow *puts on shades and leave*

Try reading them at school or work without laughing. Almost impossible. And don't have a mouthful of cola; ruins so many keyboards. There are similar threads in the LV and NY forums, too as well as the threads adding captions to still photos from episodes.

lol, I found this again and just loved it....can I have a go?? if its lame please say!!

H:(after getting out the hummer with Delko) This is your last warning Eric....if you put on Celine Dion in the Hummer again I will NOT ride up front-got that?
(eric hangs his head in shame)

Hah!! I've found this thread again, hooray! I remember the first time coming across this, I was in the school library and was snickering the whole time and a kid sitting next to me kept looking at me like I was crazy! :lol:

I love this thread, you guys rock. :D

Hey people, just found this thread. It's hilarious and made me to try one of my own. Here goes nothing ....

Tripp: H. I want to talk to the burglar who broke into my house last night.
H: Frank ... (puts his sunnies on) ... you'll get your chance in court.
Tripp: No, no, no ... I just want to know hoe he got into yhe house without waking my wife. I've been trying to do that for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back