Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

^ :lol: :lol: :lol:
if fred weren't already dead that woulda killed him. ;)

jorja_fan86 said:
:lol: OMG MrsG you captured it perfectly. I wish I was there when you received it. I know if I was someone different & I read something that I myself have written I'd die :lol: :devil:. I hope that made some sense :lol:.
I'm you in 15 years. I laughed my ass off. :lol: That was far and away the best piece of mail I received today (not saying much -- how many JCrew and Victoria's Secret catalogues does a girl need to receive every single freakin' day?). But seriously, it was fantastic.

:lol:These are all so great! I am attempting to do three projects at once, study for a test, gather evidence and help prosecute two seperate cases (for two classes), and this fan project! :lol: My mind is swimming right now and I hope that I can keep afloat! But, of course, instead of studying the laws of evidence and my investigative research I have pretty much finished my personal ad! :D I had an ephiphany and should have it on the way with a picture to MrsG within 24 hours. :devil:

Wyoming - Just received your submission in the mail today. :D Thanks so much. Damn, girl, you're quite the jock, aren't ya? :lol:

There's still loads of time to get your submissions in, but I know everyone gets busy as the holidays approach so get on it. Don't miss this opportunity to sell one of the sexiest men on the planet on why you'd make the perfect girl for him.

So PrettyEyes was sick over the weekend. Second stop, after the Eddie Cahill Thank You, was this thread. I'm laughing my booty off. I even had to open a new Word doc to copy and paste all the quotes I found hysterically funny and that I wanted to reply to. :rolleyes:

GoM said:
Have you ever had the feeling that your pocket rocket needs a socket?

You know...One of those moods.
You know, Opal (I love that name, btw), in Carmine's case, that would be a crotch rocket, thanks to his Harley! :devil:

Nim said:
but I did a little photoshoot!(my twins well covered under the jumper)
Nim, at one point you did say you thought of Carmine as a big brother. ;) ;) I should hope you'd cover your twins! No brother wants to see his "sister's" twins. :lol:

MrsG said:
Don't hide anonymously behind your dirty posts on this board. Step up and take credit. Let him know who you are.
Thanks a lot, MrsG! There goes my opportunity at becoming the real MrsG! :lol: :lol:

JorjaFan said:
Whenever my name comes up in chat Carmine will think of me as a nyphmo. Good stuff.
Well, even if Carmine doesn't think of you that way, you'll always have us to remind you of your nympho status, sweetie! :p That's what the sisterhood's for!

Springmoon said:
Holy crap, jorja, that's f*cking brilliant!!

*bows* Thank you, thank you. I will be here all week :lol:.

Mrs.G, if I'm you 15 years from now just imagine what I'll be like when I hit 35 :eek:. My husband is gonna have to lock me up :devil: :lol:.

Thanks PrettyEyes. There's nothing like my online sisters to remind me of my freaky side :lol:.

PrettyEyes said:
Nim, at one point you did say you thought of Carmine as a big brother. ;) ;) I should hope you'd cover your twins! No brother wants to see his "sister's" twins. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: it was loooong time ago... now my twins need something more than a brother :devil:

^^ Nice to see you've come around to objectifying him, Nim! :lol:

Uh, I gotta question for you all. Did any of you put in your full names in your ads? Or sensitive info like your phone number and address? Just curious to know. :)

I hope everyone is having fun making their personal ads for the project. I'm having a blast! :lol: And, uhm, I think MrsG is going to be in for a shock, if no one else has submitted ads with themselves in, *ahem* something ... scant. :eek: :devil:

This time I add everything: home address, mail address, phone number, dove mail... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Teh Fay is not sending a picture. Teh Fay would frighten Carmine with a picture. Teh Fay is hoping her sparkling wit will draw him in and he'll be within my clutches before he realizes that I am not teh hawtness. :devil:

:lol:

I'm going to include my full name and e-mail address. I would put my home address as a joke, to be honest, but because my family will probably be moving within the next month or two, it's pretty pointless if I'm waiting for a booty call. ;) (Which I'm not, of course. :p)

I'm still procrastinating, by the way...

Did any of you put in your full names in your ads? Or sensitive info like your phone number and address? Just curious to know.

Kimmychu... hehe i put EVERYTHING on my ad lol .. home address, telephone n email.. and i even put my talk csi name in there lol

Faylinn... aww dont b so hard on ya self huni .. that said i havent included a pic of myself :( couldnt find one decent enough to have Carmine's beautiful eyes looking at it :lol:

MrsG.. I sent my submission in the post today.. so let me know when u get it!! im kinda proud!!! hehe

Oh, I'm not too hard on myself. I'm happy with the fact that everything is functional and accounted for. I have certain things in excess quantities, but overall it's cool. ;)

And can I just say that I want to see the look on MrsG's face when she sees Kimmy letting it all hang out? :lol:

Oh, and I'm still procrastinating... :)

Kimmychu said:
Uh, I gotta question for you all. Did any of you put in your full names in your ads? Or sensitive info like your phone number and address? Just curious to know. :)
So far, the ones I've received do contain all info. While you certainly don't have to include it all, you may want to in case he sends out autographed pics again or wants to know where he can find you to [CENSORED] you. :lol: ... As for me seeing your info, I'll only copy it for myself if your pic is unbelievably f***ing hot and you've got something truly extraordinary to say. :lol: :lol:

And, uhm, I think MrsG is going to be in for a shock, if no one else has submitted ads with themselves in, *ahem* something ... scant. :eek: :devil:
Sweet! I was hoping someone would have the balls to make their pic memorable. :D

Fay - Go easy on yourself! Don't be afraid to submit pics. If you're a girl with "a lot to offer," just zoom in on your face or use an old pic. ... Though not all submissions have pics, so you're cool either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back