~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how hungry I am. I've barely been able to eat in the last two days, and suddenly I'm starving. Well, I suppose that's a good thing.

I can't believe how dumb I look with this burn on my face!

I can't believe I particapated in a class discussion today! (Yes, that's quite amazing :p)

I cannot believe I've just seen George Eads in a L'Oreal shampoo advert. :eek:

This maybe this is old news for some of you, but I had no idea, so you can image my shock at seeing him. :eek: :lol:

Tinkerbell said:

I can't believe Tink has only just seen that advert :lol: though I was shocked too when I saw it about two months ago :lol:

I can't believe how long it's taking to get my financial assessment for my tuition fees sorted out! There have been a couple of mistakes now, one by my University and now one by the student finance company, which has meant I haven't been able to pay my fees since term started nearly 9 weeks ago :eek:

I can't believe I fell off my bicycle today, and now my hands hurt.
I can't believe I finally started making icons
I can't believe I almost have 100 posts.

Tinkerbell said:

My friend saw that advert on her holiday in France. She's not even a fan of CSI and she practically fainted :lol: Tell me, is it really that good? :p

I can't believe I passed 1000 post the other day, and didn't even notice :lol:
I can't believe my arm hurts... and I don't even know why.

Lizzy_004 said:
Tinkerbell said:

My friend saw that advert on her holiday in France. She's not even a fan of CSI and she practically fainted :lol: Tell me, is it really that good? :p

Personally..I think he looks like an idiot in the advert. :p look on youtube for the advert, they have it on there! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back