Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry about your cat Twiztid4Togo. :( *huggles*

Silhouette, those manips were awesome! You should really work on some more when you have more time. You're very talented. ;)

inge said
so, any cute and nice scenes last night?

Well, as for cute scenes goes with Ryan, I'd have to say near the beginning of the episode when he was talking with Alexx over the phone/speaker while trying to get the dimensions for a ring that was on the deceased's finger. The banter between those two cracked me up. :lol:

I'm not sure of the exact lines, so if anyone knows what was said in that scene, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could post it. *pokes* :p

I also enjoyed one scene between Eric and Ryan, (yet again, I can't remember what was said) those two have great chemistry on screen. :)

Ryan said something like "Alexx, you gotta move the camera over to the left more." Or something, and then Alexx puts the camera to her face and is like "You wanna come down here and do it yourself?" "No Alexx, your doing a great job." Those aren't the exact lines, but it was something like that. :)

Twiz, i'm so sorry. :( *hugs*

Twiz, I hope you feel better!

Look at those puppy dog eyes. :eek:

OMFG, Sil, I absolutely LOVE those manips!!! I showed them to my mom and she had no sympathy whatsoever for my Togoholicism. (She said, "I don't care about that old ugly boy!" and I said "but it's Jonathan Togo" like he's food, water, and air, and whatever else we need to live, and she said, "I don't care if it's George Bush!" Some parents!! :mad:)

*snaps* That's what I was thinking of! Thanks for the lines. :D I believe they're pretty spot on, anyway. ;)

I absolutely loved that scene. Ryan and Alexx have great chemistry together, and it's a shame we don't see very many scenes between them. I was just thinking the other day, that the working relationship between Ryan and Alexx is completely different than, say the working relationship between Speed and Alexx. They each have their quarks, and both really awesome to see onscreen. :) - Anyway, back to Ryan since my little comparison is finished. :p

Awesome picture sandersidle. :) And Twiz, I hope you feel better too. *hugs again*

szmandatogoholic said
I showed them to my mom and she had no sympathy whatsoever for my Togoholicism.

:eek: That has to be some sort of sin right? :lol:

speed_chochrane said:
I absolutely loved that scene. Ryan and Alexx have great chemistry together, and it's a shame we don't see very many scenes between them.

I noticed their chemistry too. It was such a cute scene!! It had me giggling the whole time. :p And for the record, the actual lines are:

Ryan: Alexx, do me a favour, make the image more perpendicular please.
Alexx: *puts camera to face* You wanna come down here and try from my end, honey?
Ryan: No Alexx, you-your doing a wonderful job.

Yeah, I watched it again. :rolleyes:

Thanks! :) I love that picture too. :D

*Sneaks quietly through door* SURPRISE!!!! ...Sorry, I just love doing that. Anyways- I was about to come in here and talk about that cute scene with Ryan and Alexx in the beginning- but you guys have beat me to it!! i loved that part! He was sooooo cute , the way he talked to Alexx!!
Excellent, fabulous, sexy, mysterious, -let me stop the list right here and just get on with it- manips Sil!!!

---Hey LovinMyGreggo! *Hugs* nice to see you here!
*sneaks quietly back out door*leaves note on door**Sorry couldnt stay- Togo overload- need time out before I explode then melt** Have a Nice day** Will Return Soon*

Someone have a nice of JT for after I'm done with my first final of the year?
I'm slowly freaking out here... But the staring at the very droolworthy manips *can't tear my eyes away* is distracting me a bit from pre- exam- jitters...

szmandatogoholic said:
I showed them to my mom and she had no sympathy whatsoever for my Togoholicism. (She said, "I don't care about that old ugly boy!"

Oh, that's just wrong! :eek: It shouldn't be allowed!

I love those manips, Silhouette . You're so clever. I've tried to do that, and it always ends up looking like something Dr Frankenstein made. :(

I'd like to know more about the latest episode. :confused: Was there a lot of Ryan time? They didn't do anything to make him look bad, did they? *waits with bated breath* :p

I'm about to post a link to a wallpaper over on the Wallpaper Thread (bearing in mind warnings about Ryan fan-art threads *grins at speed cochrane *). Twiz , I'm so sorry to hear about your cat, and I hope this goes some way to cheering you up. I know these are the kind of pics you especially like.

sandersidle, thanks for the exact lines. :D Never hurts to watch the episode again. ;)

AliGtr said
I'd like to know more about the latest episode. :confused: Was there a lot of Ryan time? They didn't do anything to make him look bad, did they? *waits with bated breath* :p

There was quite a few scenes with Ryan if I remember correctly. And no one made him out to look bad at all. :) I'm sure the more...'devoted' Ryan fans can elaborate more on it. :p

I'm about to post a link to a wallpaper over on the Wallpaper (bearing in mind warnings about Ryan fan-art threads *grins at speed cochrane *).

It's alright to ocassionally post a wallpaper/icon/fic in here, and you can link to the wallpaper thread if you wish. :)

Thanks for the info Geni and Katie! :)

aww, I love Alexx/Ryan scenes.
and Eric/Ryan scenes are funny. :lol:

Twiz, I'm sorry about your cat. :(

speed_cochrane and AliGtr, I think it IS a sin!! Y'all should've seen my face when she said that, I was basically stuttering, "But, but, but, but... :(!!" She made me so upset I got off the computer and went to bed. (Actually, she threatened to turn off the computer, so I HAD to get off of the computer.) Sadly, I don't had color nor black ink in my printer (so that makes it a non-printer) but if I did, I'd have two Ryan Bond pics!! :D :p

Hey thanks to everyone for the sympathy about my cat I really appreciate it, I feel much better coming here reading it. I haven't been online for the last day because I was just so upset over it, I was too sad to even look at Togo, that's bad. Thanks Speed Cochrane, Katie, AliGtr, Inge and anyone I missed...Hugs for you all.
I didnt even watch all of csim that night...I watched it the next day. I loved the scene with him and Alexx, that was cool.

hey everyone..im at work again and i just broke the copier..yikes :( lol so today is my bday and my mom and sisters gave me a new makeup box...that looks exactly like the cases the csi's carry..lol i love it,its black :) anyway i have nothing else to say really..just wanted to say hi to everyone :) mmmm togo

Happy Birthday beLIEve!! :D Togo hopes you have a good one!! :D

present7.png

Hey.. Why are you at work on your birthday!? Come join us here for your birthday party! You know you want to. ;) :devil: You live in Ontario Canada?? So do I!! hehe thats so cool. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back