Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

As far as I can see Amazon Germany still have the box with the four DVDs in it. Single DVDs were called Demontown, the box is called Glory Days. It costs nearly 27 Euro, which I think are about 35 Dollars. Single DVDs cost about 12 Euro each, but there are only 3 - the ones that I have - available. The fourth one is only available in the box as it seems. DVDs are Region 2.

I'm getting the dvds for christmas, well the first series anyway

213_0438.jpg

I noticed this thread is getting too far down on the page, can't have that! So here is a pic!

^^ Glory Days is nothing like CSI: New York except that Eddie's character, Mike Dolan, does try to help solve crimes. It's not bad. Eddie's the main star so you get to see him in pretty much every scene and you can't argue with that! ;-)

I really like Glory Days. Eddie's character is kinda goofy, kinda snarky, and he has a will they wont they relationship with the ME on the show. So, all in all, I think Eddie fans will like it. :)

hidinginmyeyes said:
^^ Eddie's the main star so you get to see him in pretty much every scene and you can't argue with that! ;-)

:lol:Very true, hidinginmyeyes !

Oh but he pulls it off sooo well! But then he could make almost anything look good, no? I chose this pic because I liked the goofy look on his face.

This is where he said, "Grain? Who bets on grain?"

Lol! I love when he puts in these kinds of lines in such a serious scenario lol

309_00239.jpg

Must...keep...thread...going!!! So here's a lovely pic of our gorgeous man. I love how he looks in this one!

Hello all! I love Eddie too. He's so adorable!
Loved all the pics you guys posted. Any more pics with his funny tie,pls? Thanks.

call me stupid, But I had missed a lot of things around here, I had not visted here for almost a month...nice pics...

I have not been to this thread for ages so here are some photos to make up for that...

soosilly.jpg

smileforme.jpg

mr.jpg

misterstud.jpg

And here's one from his days as Tag on Friends:

F_709_EC_22.jpg

I love his dimples!

In the UK at the moment it's the episodes with Tag on them. He looks so young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back