Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

I totally agree that Greg & Sara would work because of how different they are. They could teach each other things. Greg could teach Sara about his rock music & surfing & all the things he likes to do, and Sara could teach Greg about philosophical things & whatever else she likes to do ... what does she like to do, anyway? :lol:

The Greg/Sara relationship is very balanced, with Greg being 'out there' & Sara being more reserved. <3

labgeekluvr said:
I'm thinking GSR is going to be short-lived (sorry) because:
After Grissom read the Thoreau quote about having the pumpkin to himself rather than being crowded on a velvet cusion she picked up the crossword puzzle and said that he missed the word "misanthrope", which is basically someone who doesn't like people. I think she took offense at the Thoreau quote and gave him a sucker punch where he's the weakest--his people skills.

Yep, since it's aired everywhere in the USA I don't have to use the spoiler thing. Anyway I was looking for the meaning of the word too, and I found out and was like, "Hah !" I really think Sara needs comfort, or someone to be there for her and Grissom isn't being that someone. Now Greg on the other hand...
But that "questioning" look he gave at the end was good. Kinda of a realization that Sara maybe needs more then he's giving her? Hmm?

Sorry I missed the episode last night and I just watched it online...

I totally agree that Greg & Sara would work because of how different they are. They could teach each other things.
You know what they say. Opposites attract. :)

"Opposites attract" - at least opposites who still share some things in common, so they don't clash but they still have things to learn from each other.
And I must say that I like the way you're all thinking. I also looked up 'misanthrope' (somebody who hates humankind in general, or dislikes and distrusts other people and tends to avoid their company) :eek: If that's not an 'anvil', I don't know what is!

Silhouette said:
:lol: :lol: Hestia you're so funny! But I could picture that actually. Hmm maybe Greg dreamed of being a Pharaoh... lazying around on his gold bed, with Sara serving him grapes and water and blowing fan made of coconut leaves :lol: (eh nevermind... my coffee is still spiked! :lol:)

hollie said:
*giggles uncontrollably* Haha. Sorry I found that hilarious.

Ziva__David said:
OMG I LOVE that 'Sara meet bed. Bed meet Sara. Wow you two are getting along wel' thing Hestia :lol:
As if we need more proof the coffee is spiked! I can't believe you all thought it was funny but thank you! :D I swear I did not pay them to say it. *hides nearby voodoo dolls* :lol:
I learned it from Silhouette... (and I love that little dream sequence with Sara feeding Greg grapes! I sense a plot bunny... must resist... fluffy idea)

Hestia said:
So if Sara said she wouldn't wait up for him that can only mean one of two things: she's becoming more comfortable in the relationship and asserts her independence from Grissom by stating this ( :rolleyes: ) OR she's slowly drifting apart from him and coupled with the sabbatical she might be ready to move on and go to a certain someone ( :D ). Oh yeah. I like that second theory.

I'll go with the second theory. Like, hello, Gris?! Let the girl move on. It didn't work out between you two before, so why not let her find The One?! Who happens to be... Not you...

Yeah, and Sara and Greg are better together because of age issues. I dunno if you agree.

She's happy around Greg, and comfortable. So what's holding her up of being with him? :rolleyes:

Right, I'm a bit late on this aren't I. :rolleyes: I guess I'd better give my point of view about this matter of 'She won't wait up.' :D

I just think there's a lot that Greg can give her that Grissom can't e.g time, love, enjoyment. Greg and Grissom both love their jobs but I think Greg would love Sara much more than being a CSI. Plus, she'll have no need to wait up for Greg, since he'll always be there for her. :)

This is just my POV, and I mean no offence to Grissom-I love Griss, he's great :D-or GSR fans. I just find this to be truthful in my mind.
*Checks for GSR fans with pitchforks and flaming torches*

The coast is clear. Not that they would run around with pitchforks and flaming torches. I'm...just gonna...shut up now. :D

I got a new Sandle icon! :D I told ya i'd use it. :)

Okay, my thoughts on the "I won't wait up" thing. I think as much as Sara looked like it was nothing, it probably hurt her. She was gone for the whole day and didn't see him at all. Instead of Gris asking her how her day went, she had to bring up court and he said two words to her. "That sucks". He's acting like he was when they weren't together. I think Sara thought that would change if they actually went out.

Greggo on the other hand, would have been dying to ask her how court was, and he wouldn't have been to busy reading a book or doing a crossword then to (drive her home, go home with her?).

Again, these are just my thoughts. :)

Yeah Sara SO seemed hurt by the fact that he only said, "That sucks." What kind of boyfriend says that to you? (Not mine XD) But as sandersidle said, Greg would have been all over her if he hadn't seen her for a day. He'd hug her, pick her up (awwwww) and ask her how her day went instead of being like, "I'm so interested in my crossword puzzle and book that I shall ignore you!"
But yeah, that was what was running through my mind as well sandersidle..great minds think alike! :lol:

I think I shall do a fanfic on what would happen if Sara came home to Greg instead of Grissom that night. :D

YES!!! Now that I know what that word means I'm really sorta-kinda happy 'bout that ending! Even if my whole family did a group 'what!' at the end. Then my brother, who just loves to tick me off, paraded through the house singing "They're getting together, they're getting together!"...of course this is the same kid that shoved a popcorn kernel in his ear, he's not the brightest crayon in the box...
Speaking of crayons and the fact that I had about ten conversations about crayon colors this week...
What color do y'all think best represents Sandle?
I think green, it can be bright and bold, like Greg or calm and intelligent, like Sara, it's a balance...and my favorite color...

Um I think it would be macaroni and cheese. Because I love the name of that crayon. And people are always like "Macaroni and Cheese isn't a color, it's a food." And then i'm always like, "Then why is it a crayon?" Ha! :D

Plus I think it's fun and it fits Sandle. :D

Teehee, I finally know what misanthrope means too! :lol:

Well I havent actually seen the episode, but from what i can gather, 'I wont wait up' is showing Sara's frustration, possibly because Gil is generally a 'misanthrope'and she needs someone to show her a different side to life, i.e Greggo! :D Whereas, with Greg he would always leave early to be with her, espeacially if she was waiting up :devil: :lol:

tanglewood14 said:
She's happy around Greg, and comfortable. So what's holding her up of being with him? :rolleyes:

Im not sure whats holding her up being with him, I guess it could be because she feels that that if she started a relationship with him and it didnt work out, then she would lose his friendship aswell. It could be because she did ask him out once, and he didnt respond and she seemed quite upset by it, and maybe she thinks that if she puts herself out there again, he'll ignore her again and she wont be able to be the same around him again.

Hmm, I think sandle are a turquoise colour, just because its a happy, bright, colour, which also changes colour when you look at it in different lights, which kinda represents the different layers of their relationship and the fact that they can change but still maintain their strong bond :D Not sure if that made a whole lot of sense but oh well :lol:

Plus I think it's fun and it fits Sandle.

Cute. :) I have the thought that they could go on dates at diners to eat mac&cheese or something. Something cute, like that. :D

Whoa- I haven't posted here in months! There's only one or two names I recognise, but at least the thread's been moving and with actual Sandle chat! :p

Good stuff!

Hi wildcherry! :D No matter how long your hiatus, it's always good to see old members. New people have made this thread so alive! I remember when I joined we were around thread 5 or 6 and not too many people posted... it was my mission to make this thread bigger and more active and I think it came true. (alright... enough nostalgia :lol:)

Well, if I had to pick a color, it would be some kind of blue. I'm not sure why. Turquoise sounds good, CSIangel17. It can be calming like Sara, but has the ever changing unpredictability like Greggo.

Well, I think it's time for me to mosey on to the smaller threads to bring forth activity and discussion, bye people! ;)

I think that they're color would be a shade of red. (Because there are so many shades. XD)
I think that a bright red represents Greg's fun and changing personality while a paler red suggests Sara's look on life......if that makes sense at all. :D

Hi wildcherry! I only ust met you but hi! (I love your banner, I thought I was the only one that shipped NickxSofia! :D)

ANYWAY
Yes, red fits Sandle in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back