Mac/Calleigh: Wouldn't they be cute together?

I wish they had more pics of them together. (Hints to a manip if anyone is good at them)

Thanks for finding the thread again ;)

Got a little gift:

maccal.jpg

They do look cute together.

And both are skilled with weapons. Mac ... just about anything hahah -- helps him know his killers. And Calleigh with her arsenal of guns....

They do look cute together! And the point about them both being skilled with weapons is so true... I think they could really hit it off. Even judging by their personalities, they would make a nice match. A very good one, actually. Or that's how I see it in my head. Anyone else with me? :)

Oh, and I couldn't find the fic over at ff.net. Can anyone help me? Thank you.

The only problem would be...who's gonna move? I don't see Calleigh leaving Miami or Mac leaving NY (including their jobs).

In the second cross-over, they were analyzing the Darius video.... my mom was like, "Why are they whispering to each other?"

HAhahha....

That's the only thing about crossover ships, Who'll leave, who'll stay or will they meet each other.

See Modie, where my Mac!Whoreness has lead me now.

Ooh, thanks for sharing the cute pictures!!

I never thought of them as a ship, but honest to God, they look really cute together. And with the holidays approaching and being a native New Yorker, I can totally picture Mac taking Calleigh to see the big ol' tree at Rockefellar Center.

Oh my God! Cute pictures! I'm a little Smacked, but I really do like the idea of Mac/Calleigh together and YES, they would be absolutely adorable together!

Hey guys,

I'm so happy that a ship that I started a post about was picked to be the ship of the week. lol. I have never had this happen to me before so now I should go and think of more cute couples. lol.

Brandy

hehehehe

i've already got Calleigh & Ryan and Calleigh & Tim in my brain...!
I'm gonna go nuts

Hmm yeh this is a really cute pairing :D
So maybe Mac could have a holiday home(wiv Calleigh obv ;)) in Miami and.... I don't know lol i'm really stuck for ideas!I can't really picture this being an angsty pairing tho,Calleigh's so laid back that Mac would just have to relax and enjoy the Miami lifestyle!!

Back