Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't like how Lindsay was kept in the background, i guess this means that when she's really showing she wont be on much :(.

But less now, more later... I hope
Same! The show wouldn't be the same without her... It's so strange; I don't remember being angry or annoyed when Aiden left. :lol: Ooops.

I didn't like how Lindsay was kept in the background, i guess this means that when she's really showing she wont be on much
Me neither. :( She's sucha great character and it sucked that Adam (I like him... but) got more screentime than Hawkes and Lindsay COMBINED and he's only a regular (not a main-credits character) and they only had Lindsay as helping out in the lab and stuff!

C'MON, CBS! WE WANT MORE LINDSAY!

I don't know, it just seems silly to try to hide a pregnancy if its well known...I see that it would be confusing to people who don't know but after a while it's like "yes, she's pregnant" so there isn't a lot they can do to hide it.

They shoot the show in advance so she'll probably have her baby before the spring.

They shoot the show in advance so she'll probably have her baby before the spring.
But they already shot alot of it and right now and she's due very soon-- so she'll show if they filmed alot more.

audacity said:
I doubt she'll miss more than three or four episodes, maybe less. :)

This makes my day and continues my hope that she'll miss only 2 episodes at most. :D

It's too bad we can't get an actual statement from Anna. It's not that I don't believe Zuiker... I just don't like A.A. Majority of the "spoilers" I've read from him have been false.

CSI808 said:
Morning sickness.... :lol:

I can just imagine Lindsay partying it up one night, not that much of a drinker, and her head hanging over the toilet the next morning. :lol: Ah, I'm just trying to pass the time till she gives birth :rolleyes:
:lol: LOl :lol: That would be too funny.

But what a great way to have your morning sickness and be able to 'work' a the same time. Just the image of Lindsay throwing up in the gutter next to a crime scene :eek: and everyone making fun of her 'upset' stomach is hilarious :D.
thisyearslove said:
I don't know, it just seems silly to try to hide a pregnancy if its well known...I see that it would be confusing to people who don't know but after a while it's like "yes, she's pregnant" so there isn't a lot they can do to hide it.
I don't think it's silly to try and hide it. Either you show it and write it in or you try not to show it and keep it out of the story. I think it would be strange to see that she's pregnant and everybody around her is ignoring that :).

Every time I get into a show, one of the main characters ends up leaving and then I don't watch the show as much anymore. Now I have "character abandonment issues". Lol

^^^ I'm not the only one!! Yay someone else witht he same issues :lol: Seriously though i started to like aiden then BANG she went and now lindsay( though not forever of course) is going to be gone :( By poor heart can't take it

I kinds concur i dont think annas due in spring, after all shes far too 'big' to be due in spring i'd hedge my bets on before crimbo :)

I dont want to be missing lindsay but hopefully when she returns it will mean even more screen time :D

Radical618 said:
Kinda upset Linds wasn't in the eppy much last night... I love my Lindssssayyy.. :lol: I liked that they put her hair up, it was a new look compared to the other eppy's this season.

Couldn't agree more. I hope that it's just because of her pregnancy.

^^I think it has a lot to do with her pregnancy. She was seen a lot more when she wasn't pregnant or as big as she must be now.

I just hope that whatever happens that they will move beyond this secret. I think it's been long enough. Reveal it. Heal. Move on. Be happy. :)

I didn't lke Lindsey as a char at the beginning, but I did love the whole scene where she told Danny they couldn't date. Hm I am curious to her secret as well, any theories?

Aphina said:
I didn't lke Lindsey as a char at the beginning
I hope you like her now. She's just so much fun! :D
but I did love the whole scene where she told Danny they couldn't date
Although it was nice to see them discuss their feelings for each other, for me, there were too much cliché's in that conversation :rolleyes:. But glad to hear you liked it! :)
Hm I am curious to her secret as well, any theories?
There are so many already. Personally I still think it has something to do with one of her parents :( , but that's just one of many theories ;)

I think its both. Something in her past around the teenager years. Maybe made her want to be a CSI. And some of her more recent relationships which has her second guessing Danny. It rare that one thing would make a complete change in someone. Hope that made sense.

Its freaky when you make sense, CW8. It really is, but I agree with that. I'm just curious to see how it plays out if any of us was right or if we're wrong.

And I think alot of people expected not to like Lindsay, mostly because of Aiden or because of the fact they didn't want anyone new.

audacity said:
I just hope that whatever happens that they will move beyond this secret. I think it's been long enough. Reveal it. Heal. Move on. Be happy. :)

Word to that! Move on, and give us more Monroe knocking out criminals! And more witty lines... can never get enough of those! :p

Word to that! Move on, and give us more Monroe knocking out criminals! And more witty lines... can never get enough of those!
Miss her so much when she's not on screen! Speaking of witty lines, when I think of Lindsay-- I think of: "Lube sure speeds up the process". or something like that to Mac when they were investigating the death of a stripper. :lol:

I miss those cute little things she says!

Oh and who can forget in Oedipus Hex, when she was like "Okay, out with the gum." and the Suicide Girl dropped it on the table and Lindsay smiled and said, "Classy". That scene was hilarious! I laughed so hard... we need something like that to light up the atmosphere of the show sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back