Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a bit shocked that she had only (was it even) 6 minutes in this week's ep.
Oh, I was just guessing actually. Don't take me seriously! :lol:

I highly doubt Anna will pop in early spring. She looks way too pregnant to be due that late.
Same here. I'm guessing December or around then. :) Actually, they've filmed quite alot of episodes already... I think. So it's very unlikely she'll miss out alot. :)

Every time I get into a show, one of the main characters ends up leaving and then I don't watch the show as much anymore. Now I have "character abandonment issues". Lol

I always wonder now if certain characters are planning their exit and I worried Anna Belknap was going to leave CSI NY. I'm happy to hear she's staying on!!

In one of the last episodes, the bottom buttons of her lab coat weren't done up - making room for the baby and all!

I wonder though, does anyone else think TPTB should stop trying to hide her belly, now that's it's kind of out now?

does anyone else think TPTB should stop trying to hide her belly,
Honestly, I don't feel the same way... as she's not pregnant on the show. Nor is she "fat" on the show... and besides most of the episodes are filmed in advance anyway.

Oh and this is gonna sound stupid but what exactly does TPTB stand for exactly?

I highly doubt Anna will pop in early spring. She looks way too pregnant to be due that late. I'm still going with the original early winter.

I have to agree with that one (at least judging by the way her belly/face look). She's having her baby early spring? That's late March, early April. That would only make her about four months pregnant. I was thinking that she would have her baby around January. But then again I don't know much about pregnancy. Zuiker did make the comment about her being due in the spring. He's usually right about things. So the mystery continues.

It will be interesting to see what they do to explain her absence. I doubt she'll miss more than three or four episodes, maybe less. :)

That's what we hope, I don't want to miss her that long.
I already missed her in the last epi... only 6 minutes :rolleyes:

I think she's due way before spring. Possibly early of next year at the latest. She looks very pregnant now and It's only November!

And I miss her too even though she's been in the eppy's- there haven't been enough of her! :(

I hope she's not leaving the show completely ... it wouldn't be the same without her ...

Macayla said:
I already missed her in the last epi... only 6 minutes :rolleyes:

Ya know it's a sad thing when you can actually account for the time she's been on in the episode... :rolleyes: But less now, more later... I hope :eek:

CSI808 said:
But less now, more later... I hope :eek:
I'm crossing my fingers too.

I can imagine it's not easy to hide a pregnancy. But I do believe they can be more creative than to just go with the head shots.

I love her in interrogation scenes. So why not have her do those. She can sit behind a desk - 'problem' solved :D. Or perhaps some scenes in dark alleys with her wearing a dark long coat and scarf.

But perhaps the reason we haven't seen Lindsay that much lately is simply cause Anna was not feeling very well when those ep's were shot :(.

dutch_treat said:
But perhaps the reason we haven't seen Lindsay that much lately is simply cause Anna was not feeling very well when those ep's were shot :(.

Morning sickness.... :lol:

I can just imagine Lindsay partying it up one night, not that much of a drinker, and her head hanging over the toilet the next morning. :lol: Ah, I'm just trying to pass the time till she gives birth :rolleyes:

CSI808 all of us I'm sure know what that feels like. But that would be funny if they showed something like that. Maybe the noise not the actually throwing up. yuck! I can see her trying to hold her own with the guys out drinking. ;)

It would be something totally different and I think I'd enjoy watching that. Only because it's not the routinely thing to watch on CSI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back