Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by szmandatogoholic, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Well, howdy ya'll!

Silhouette, of course you're counted!:D. And all your family! I mean, you're never too old to love Sandle, and Sandle is never old, full stop! I apologise for any confusion I may have caused to anyone. Everybody is counted when it comes to Sandle! :D :) :D

Okay, since everybody is saying where they stand in percentages, should I? Oh what the heck!

I support Sandle *squee's* 100%

I support Yo!Bling 50% and Grillows 50%.

I also do not want our sweet old Greggo to be a rebound for Sara. I don't want her to get together with Greg if she'll just run back to Grissom when he returns. She should-and will!-love him full time.

And, lastly, frickangel, why must you attack the bunny? They are 50% of your amazing stories and if you kill them, will we ever get to read anymore of you're fanfics. That, by the way, are absolutely wonderful, beautiful, cuteyful ect...

:D

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*comes out of hiding* I've been reading I swear!! :( I feel bad now.

I totally agree with ya there. :D Those two are too hot to resist ( :devil:) but for LV, Sandle is it for me. If they get together I would actually be so happy! *sighs and drifts off into dreamland* :)

Aww I don't want Greg to be her "rebound" guy either. If they were going to get together I would want her to break up with Grissom (no effence to GSR shippers :)), not because he isn't treating her right or anything, but because she realizes that she loves Greg..

Although the Angst Whore in me is loving the idea of Greg and Sara having a one night stand type thing (they were drunk) when Sara was with Grissom, and then Sara strays away from Greg because she feels guilty, but their love can't separate them. So after a while Sara realizes Greg is the one for her. :D I know that's not the cutest thing ever, but it's angsty. :devil:

3. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Hmmmm....GUESS WHAT!!!! I had the most totally awesome 24 hours ever...it was action-packed and included a possible Sandle sign from the big guy upstairs (if you believe in him, if not, it's a sign from somewhere). I had to give my speach...ahem...crashandburn...ahem...then I went to church and I have to sell ten cookbooks for my band's payment to go to DC...I sold 21, in 3 hours....but all that aside...that was just to set the scene...NOW FOR THE SANDLE SIGN DUM DUM DAAA!!!
    I was in the car and we stopped to get the mail, when my brother brought the mail to the car the John Mayer song "Waiting on the World to Change" that was performed on the show earlier this season was playing...and then my mom found a big yellow envelope in the mail addressed to me...it was an autographed picture of Jorja autographed specifically to me!!! It's a Sandle sign from above like, Lizard, it's gonna be cool, they'll get together...IT WAS NUTS!

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Just quickly wanted to say that I wasn't implying that Sandles people had to be GSR at all. Just that Zigs and I happened to be multishippers for both.

Anyway - that's cool, araSgerG.

In episode 7x12 it's a Sara/Greg case - so here's to some Sandle moments!

5. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Long time, no post. I have to be on computers in Algebra at school and my mom said that I can't be on the computers both at home and at school in one day. (I am so totally broiling right now.)

So I logged onto my Google page because I think this site is blocked at school in my Algebra lab. (But not in the library... thank goodness I'm going there tomorrow for Spanish!!) And I'm gonna find out how to unblock websites, thanks to my computer-genius of a cousin. (I just have to read to pg. 16 in a book of which I'm currently on pg. 4.)

I so totally wish I had a Sandle sign, araSgerG!! So far the only one I've had was my friend Sara going out with a guy named Greg. (But that relationship turned out bad.) But I have to get off and I'm gonna start my letter to ES- I'm gonna mention my seizures and how I'm banned from computers unless I'm in my Algebra classroom. (He's a sweet guy, he'll understand.)

6. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

FYI, i sent that letter 1 1/2 years ago, so be patient

7. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Okay I'm VERY excited now sarahvma! And WOW araSgerG, that's definately a Sandle sign!! This is good!
    Okay WHY was there no sandle? *cries* I did, however, LOVE Hodges dance in the lab......priceless. Awwww Greggo! He's getting sued by DJ's mom/brother/family? WTF? I was like holding my breath for that bathroom scene.....poor, poor, Greg. What I really did LOVE about this episode (besides Hodges dancing XD) was how Greg really spelled it out to the jury on how the alcohol wouldn't have affected him. Way to go Greg! Anway, that's my take on this episode. XD

8. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Oh, man! I was just about to go and kidnap Eric and Jorja! :devil: Jokes!

Yep, I'm definitely Sandle. You guys are funny, Eric and Jorja have chemistry, and Sara and Greg make me smile everytime I see Sandle-ish moments.

They remind me of my characters in my fictional story {teh drama! :D}

9. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

Sandle signs :lol: I got her autograph too... just like 2 days ago.

I am though disapointed there was no sandle last night. But there was sandle in Fannysmakin' then none in the next episode, then some in the next, and none last night. Maybe there's a pattern... if there is then sandle should hit the big screens next Thursday :)

10. Roosey

Roosey Captain

That's so cool, guys! I live outside the US, unfortunately. :( Meh, what counts, I'm back! :D Ive been so busy.

So? No Sandle scenes, last night? Pity, really. If the Sandle-Pattern and the Sandle Signs are right, we should get an Sandle-centric epi next week? Hehe. Sandle patterns & Sandle signs rock. I can see the Sandle cloud coming closer.. and closer.. and closer! And it will be the closest next Thursday. :)

11. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

*looking around* Did someone spike the Blue Hawaiian while I was gone? Everyone is so hyper! :lol: People have Sara and Greg locked up in closets, killing plot bunnies (which I do not condone!) and talk about voodoo and torturing the CSI writers? (I think I might condone that ;))

Even though there were no sandle scenes in yesterday's episode, I still thought it was good. Greg screen time is always good! However, did anyone else wish that the line Grissom said to Greg about "taking off that suit" was given to Sara? Honestly, I would've liked Sara telling Greg to take off that suit (in front of Grissom) but maybe that's just me. :D

Hooray for sandle signs! I wish I could get an autographed picture of Jorja and Eric together. (Hmmm... should I write to them...?)

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: Guilty as charged.

13. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Yep I'm pretty sure the Blue Hawaiin is spiked Hestia:lol:
    But yeah, Sara telling Greg to take the suit off? Priceless. Oh that reminds of this that I made up in math.

Shower-$80
    Tent-$40
    Guys in blue suits-$110
    Seeing Greg and Sara see eachother naked in the shower-PRICELESS XD :D

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*comes out of Secret Sandle Lair* That was me :devil: :p What? :lol: It doesn't hurt!!

NOO. It's definatly not just you. That would have been awesome. Grissom would have been like.. :eek: *thud* :lol: Knowing Greg he would be like, "Ok.... :devil:" :D Sara: "Actually, let me help you." *pulls of screen* In another thread when I said "pulls of screen" someone got mad because I pulled them off the screen. So, don't worry, im there with a video camera. :p :devil:

15. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

*cough* Then we could be cellmates if they press charges :lol: ;)

*spits out water all over the monitor* :eek: Thanks for putting that image into my head :devil:

:eek: :eek: *thud* I SO would love that to happen. Could you please spike the writers' coffee too with whatever you spike our Blue Hawaiian with? Maybe it'd get them going :lol: :devil: :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.