"Post Mortem" Discussion **Spoilers**

Who knows if he even says it though, we've had incorrect spoilers before, everything will be confirmed on Thursday I've been looking forward to this epi, between Fannysmackin' and Post Mortem, it's been a great story arc for Greg, and Eric has shined. This should be another stellar epi, one of the only benefits of living on the East Coast, I don't have to wait the three hours after a lot of other people have seen it.

Ok, I'm convinced. It won't be disapointing. I know that Eric will shine if given the chance, If the spoilers are correct it should be great.

I am worried about the brother, if he does say that then it could mean trouble for Greg later in the season. That scares me esspecilly since we don't know if Eric has re-signed for season 8.

See, that's what I'm worried about, that they would sort of let it drop, then later on, when we least expect it..we see the brother again, and the results won't be good at all. My fear is that it's in the final epi of the season too. That's what I've thought since I read that spoiler about the brother saying that at the inquest, and especially after that look he gave Greg in the hospital.

Maybe the brother will be apart of the finale... but of course not, that would mean a Greg-centered finale and we can't have that... Lol, which I shouldn't be complaining at all because I am still overwhelmed with the amount he's gotten already.. so I'm good. But I do see a possibility of the brother coming back, which will be nice for continuity, but scary for dear Greg.
But thats not really on topic :D

This episode will rock, I know it. Well, not really but I sure am hoping. Oh, I wish he was in the promo. I was so very dissapointed when he wasn't in there so.. oh well. I'll just have to wait for Thursday I suppose :(

I think the seeds of the brother returning could be planted in this epi though, but anyway, I wish he was in the promo too, especially seeing that his part of the epi was highlighted in the TV Guide as to why you have to watch the epi.

I think it'll be good, this season has been great, I love th storyline (okay, I did wish he'd get a great storyline, but at the same time, I could have passed on the beating part of it) I do wish he was in other episodes more, but right now I'll totally take what they are giving, because they really are giving great Greg and Eric is totally shining.

Wojo said:
I am worried about the brother, if he does say that then it could mean trouble for Greg later in the season. That scares me esspecilly since we don't know if Eric has re-signed for season 8.

When will we find out whether he signed on for season 8 anyway?

I wish I knew....

Well anyway isn't the Mini crime scene killer intresting? I forgot there is more to this episode besides Greg. :lol:

Destiny said: Coroner Patrick Athens: Michael Bofshever

Is he the coroner at the inquest instead of Doc. Robbins? Could it be that Doc couldn't testify, maybe because of personal connections, there may be speculations that he could flaw the evidence. But sense Nick and Sofia are testifying that may not be it, but then why would there need to be another coroner?

Thoughts?

Maybe Doc Robbins was off when Demetrius's body came into the morgue. Remember it was daylight when Sara went to Greg. Maybe this other coroner was on the case instead?

Or there could be a special type of coroner that is brought in for special cases like this.. Like, it might be different because it involves a CSI, or it could be for any member of the like poilce or something. Thats my best guess but if not, I have no clue.

There is a something I have been thinking about Coroner's Inquest. When Greg called for help it was night; it took until morning to get medical help to them. So this whole time ALL victims lives were on the line. Why did it take so long to get help? I think that may play a big part in the James kids death.

We've asked that question, actually I brought that up, it was just a filming thing I think they said, because I figured it had to be at least a few hours from when he got to the lab to when he got to that scene and it was just past Midnight when he got there, so maybe 2 or 3 a.m. when he rolled onto the scene (and I'm being generous with the times) so yeah, it was hours after that that the EMT's were there. I think the best explination was that it was just a filming issue (meaning it was easier to film during the day than at night) because taking that long to respond to a call for help would be just too too long, and they would be held at fault, no one else.

Back