CSI: Holland #4 Holland = frietje speciaal

Welcome Lauw :D
Always happy to see new people joining this group.
It's a shame though; there aren't many of us left who started in the very first thread.

Lauw said:
Hellow fellow Dutchies! Pretty new to the boards, I've been reading more than posting.
I have something funny to share:
When I was on my way home, I saw a business-van and the company was called Schildersbedrijf CSI :D

hehe my mother works on the genetics research department at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam and the Forensic Institute has a location in that building there too and I have been there... It is funny though. when you go to their door they have a poster up. It is a modificated poster from CSI:LV with the rotterdam employees on it and the name is not CSI: Crime Scene Investigation but CSI: Rotterdam. I really had to laugh when I saw it! I studied Life Sciences last year and I'm now studying Computional Biology! That is why I like to look around there! apart from my interest in CSI :lol:

*Pops in when hearing a newbie arrive*

Welcome Lauw! Here's your Welcome Basket:

AWelcomeBasketfromHolland.jpg

If you're 16+, enjoy your Heinken, if you're a minor, enjoy your coke ;) Have moorkoppen, stroopwafels anything. All you can eat!

And no guys, I don't have internet again :( I'm at my dad's now.. but the good part is the moving went good ;)

Talk to you later...!

saras_girlfriend said:
Rellaaaa said:
The dvd with A bullit runs through it part 1 and 2 will be out on november 7th according to vanleest. So, I guess it's true.
You are right. I work at a videostore and we are getting the option to order it as well. I've heard there will be no extras :(

Just like the Grave Danger DVD. The only thing extra on it was the first CSI: NY episode, but the booklet that came with the dvd was awesome tho. :D

Rellaaaa said:
Just like the Grave Danger DVD. The only thing extra on it was the first CSI: NY episode, but the booklet that came with the dvd was awesome tho. :D

Let's hope this booklet will be awesome too, coz I ordered it :p

saras_girlfriend said:
Rellaaaa said:

Let's hope this booklet will be awesome too, coz I ordered it :p

I hope so. :) I either will by it this week or the week after. :D

Thanks Danique :)

I don't like the winter :( It gets dark too early and way too cold! What do you guys prefer, summer or winter?

Indeed!
I was busy with school...but not anymore :D.
Well...for the moment :p.

Hmm way too cold indeed Lauw !
I love the summer, I live nearby the beach :).

I hate winter. I'm always sooo cold. I'm one of those people who can even get cold in the middle of summer :p I'm always cold. But in winter it's the worst, my feet feel like lumps of ice :(

I guess I both like winter and summer..summer because it's hot and we've got vacation around that time and winter because of 'Sinterklaas' and Christmas. When I think about winter I always have a happy feeling because of that.. :D I know I'm a weirdo but that's what I think :p

i love the winter, the cold the ice weather, and ofcourse the way you can put yourself on the bank with a blanked and watch telly. And ofcourse Sinterklaas & christmas & the old and new... Love it. ;)

I prefer summer, definitely. During winter I always get cold and ill (like now). Plus I haaaate cycling to school when the streets are frozen... it's scary. :p But of course, the Christmas vacation is always nice. :)

Back