Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSI808 said:
She's so cute in those pics. Thanks for sharing! That dress looks so awesome on her. And I love her hair. Is her hair naturally wavey? 'Cause that's a classy wavey if it is. My friend and I have naturally wavey hair and it doesn't look anywher near as good as hers does.

Agreed. She has wonderfully curly hair. My hairs more frizzed though. :) Ah, well.....we can all wish for hair like Lindsays! :lol:

I got my new tv guide today, just wanted to let you know that on next Monday Nov 13, on the TV guide channel, they do that show called Infanity where they visit the sets of tv shows, and it will be CSI:NY, it doesnt say new next to it, so I am guessing they have aired it before?! Anyways, hoping to see some of Anna on it, have any of you seen it before?

Yeah, that came on a little while ago. I'm glad they're re-playing it, because I wasn't able to get the whole thing when it played before (damn tv guide channel :lol:). There's a bit of Anna on there, yeah. :) Most of it seemed to be commercials with about 15 minutes of actual show, but what they showed was great. :D

I went to tvguide.com and it looks like it's going to come on the 13th, 14th, 15th and 17th. :D So I'll definitely be taping it. ;)

Orison said:
Anna being pregnant doesn't mean she's going to leave the show. How many actresses have their babies and then come back to work, barely taking their maternity leave? Almost all of them, so I'm not worried at all. :)

I sure hope she doesn't leave the show. She's one of the best things about it.

Calleygirl said:
I got my new tv guide today, just wanted to let you know that on next Monday Nov 13, on the TV guide channel, they do that show called Infanity where they visit the sets of tv shows, and it will be CSI:NY, it doesnt say new next to it, so I am guessing they have aired it before?! Anyways, hoping to see some of Anna on it, have any of you seen it before?

This must be a mainland thing because Hawaii's tvguide channel is just a scrolling version of what's on tv. No shows or anything. Ah this saddes me :(

She's so cute in those pics. Thanks for sharing! That dress looks so awesome on her. And I love her hair. Is her hair naturally wavey? 'Cause that's a classy wavey if it is.
I think it's naturally wavey, because I've read that the straight hair she had in the early episodes were straigtened and then something about her going back to her natural color in the middle of the season.

3 new pics
anna
anna1
anna2
Cute! She's so lovely!

Oh! Oh! So I talked to a good friend of mine who's got 2 kids. I explained to her the whole Anna/pregnancy/filming dilemma we got over here. Surprisingly, she didn't laugh or give me a weird look. I guess in all of my CSI obsessiveness, it's expected from me now. Anyways... I talked to her. She told me that the average maternity leave is 6 weeks. So, depending how far ahead hey shot her scenes, it would probably have to be at least 6 weeks in advance.

Hi...im alex*gives out cookies* :D :D and i'm going to jump aboard the lindsay monroe/Anna ship!:D First off i'd like to just say how awesome of an actress i think Anna is , and 2nd how much i think of Lindsay (alot btw ;))So i'm going to jump straight into the deep end feet first...

In regards to the whole will thre be less of lindsay because anna's pregnant thing, i dont think that there will be much od a decline in what we see of lindsay IMO. Holly Marie-combs had her kids whilst working on charmed and she didn't completly disappear for a while. In fact they avoided that by doing as some suggested and shooting scenes ahead and choosing the camera angles carefully for when the pregnancy became OBV (bearing in mind anna would have told producers etc well before the public-proof being in the desk shots and carefully placed clip-boards ;))
But again you never know maybe lindsay will head to montana for a bit, i just think that the writers and producers would like to avoid that and that she wont be written out for a little while.

Again just my opinion :lol: (^^ thats what you get when your board waiting for csi NY to come on :D) heck it all could be wrong buti just needed to say it :)

Hi...im alex*gives out cookies*
Hey, sweetie! I'm fairly new here, but feel free if you wanna ask me for anything. :) You'll love it here, Alex! I hope you're gonna have a great time here. Oh hey, I was wondering what ship do you support with Lindsay? Danny or Flack or Mac or... Stella? or whoever? Let me know! We'll all make you feel so welcome.

Whoa, she's that far along already? She's gotten big! I wonder how the writers are going to explain Lindsay's absence once Anna goes on maternity leave.

Sorry, I've been out of the loop for a while. Anyway, congratulations to the happy couple!

Lindsay come back to her familly in Montana, the producer say, the actress anna belknap com back to the show for the final

Top41 said:
^What's the source on that? Which producer?
sorry my english is not very well
this is the info from tv guide/Ausiello

I missed to say th source sorry
:rolleyes:
Ausiello: In an exclusive, only-for-AA statement, exec producer Anthony E. Zuiker confirms that Belknap "will be having her first child early in the spring. She will be leaving us for a few episodes to allow her to have sufficient time with her family. We are excited for her return, where she will finish out Season 3."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back