Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hy guys :devil:

you have good worked :D and i´m totally :lol: when i see the many Nicky Funny pics. You all are great :D
I can select the best pics tomorrow, because i must working *grrr* computer emergency from a custumer.

Elsie don´t sad we all huged you :) and Nicky huge

sorry that i answer so short ;)

Sabine

Elsie i hope nicky will make you feel better, and the rest of us will try not to rub it in that we get new nicky tonight :p
someone put together a nick hair guide for the texan charm site, and i think its adorable! only seasons 1-3, you can find it here. its funny because it seemed his hair was the same for so long but you can actually see the slight changes when its right there infront of you :D

Elsie I hope everything's alright. I second Jacquie's idea of letting you have Nick for tonight. I'm sure that'll help ;)

Stokydream don't worry, work comes first. I'm sure we won't get bored in the meantime :lol:

Maple I've seen the "hair style guide" before on LiveJournal, and I think it's sooo adorable! :) And it really helps me organzing my Nick-pics :) Part 4 is supposed to come out soon.
Oh, and you get to see new Nick tonight! Hope you enjoy *giggles* That was stupid. I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Edit: I just checked gettyimages.com for pics of George attending the Museum of Radio & Television-thingy. Nothing :( Though there are a lot of pics of the cast of CSI Vegas, NY and Miami... no George. I bet he sneaked in through the backdoor and left again after taking pictures with Jorja. There are great pics nevertheless.. Marg with hubby, Billy with wife, Gary, Billy plus Gary... nice to look at, but like I said - no George :(

Thanks for the link allmaple. As you said you don't see the different hair styles until they are pointed out to you. There are some styles from season 1 that don't suit him in my opinion. The hair from Unfriendly Skies was worse than last seaons long hair.

Thanks pretty ladies. *snuggles Nick*.

I am a little jealous about new Nick for you lot across the pond! Hope he is all you dream of...well, we all dream of! I'll just wait for the screencaps and get excited in about February when I'll get to see it.

I've had a look at the hair guide, does make me laugh. This was in my photobucket named as interesting hair ! I definately prefer new Nicky and beginning of season 5 Nicky. *so beautiful* :D

*edited because I worded it as though I liked interesting hair, which quite honestly isn't the case - think I need to go to bed, very tired girl today*

yes, the unfriendly skies and sex, lies and larva hair was pretty weird. its funny though, i never noticed it until looking back at pictures and thought 'where the heck did that hair come from?!' :lol:
if someone makes a season 5 one itll be fun to see the growing back stages of the hair :lol: ive decided i want the hair back, the buzz was hot for a while (and still is!) but i like a full head of hair on a guy. we just have to wait for it to grow out i guess.

softcake_70 said:
Elsie I hope everything's alright. I second Jacquie's idea of letting you have Nick for tonight. I'm sure that'll help ;)

Thanks Softcake , everything will be OK. Nick is helping.... ;)

allmaple , I kind of hope he grows the hair back too, but only because he will have an in between fluffy look that just makes me want to stroke him. ;)

Like the new icon Jacquie , very hot. :)

Okay let's try this again. I got kicked off the internet just when I finished typing this in. Wish I could figure out why I still get that error. Virus scanner finds nothing.

I must me really strange. I kinda like the hair in Anonymous (even though I can't spell it), Unfriendly Skies (this is actually one of my favorite pics :D), Fahrenheit 932, and Sex, Lies, and Larvea.

It's only that way in 4 eps, so maybe that's why I like it. :rolleyes:

Susan

I hope he grows it back before the end of the season. I also kinda like the look when its growing out.

Quiet on the Ward. Which is okay because I have lots of posts to catch up on from the past two days.

Elsie - hope that you are feeling happier. Nick pics always help me. :)

I'm lovin' those pics of George and Jorja (and the one with Emily Proctor, too). He cleans up nicely ;)

Maple, so happy to see that you submitted the infamous "Zoolander" pic. Blue Steele, anyone. :eek:

Oh, and Nicky looked good last night. Mmmm, mmm, jumpsuit goodness.

Had a great caps-making day and wanted to share the new pics with you all, regardless if anyone needs a cheer up or not they´ll cheer you up :D

I have no idea what you´re talking ´bout but at least I look interested
No Nicky I drive and you take the front passenger seat because you drove before
Stop moaning
or you have to walk home in the rain :devil:
That´s how I like to see ya
60.gif

kito nice Nick caps
The short amount of Nick we had last night was good and I agree with OnlyTruth on the jumpsuit. He did look good. The only booboo on the clothing front was when Nick was back in the office and was wearing the blue dress shirt. The only comment to make is one more button Nick :devil:. The shirt looked like it was ready to explode with all the hottness that was there

having tea
while being on line
with friends :)

Nice 'early years' caps! Always good to see.... He's so cute! :D

I finished work 4 hours ago, and have started my weekend with some Nick icon making, he is so hot I love making those little avatars of his beautiful face. :p

Anyway, not jealous at all ;) but I'm glad y'all saw some hottness last night. Lucky ladies.

Howdy Guys,

now i give your funny faces places. First i give you all a big thanks for so many funny Nicky Faces really really good :lol: it´s heavy to decide :)

allmaples Allmaple, Nicky looks like to see an ghost :lol:

poor Nicky sooo tired Blackflag, i have seen this picture first time and i must loud laughing. Nicky looks very intelligent yea :lol:

a tipicall funny Nickyface Jacquie :lol: right really funny maby alos cute

howdy
Softcake yeah it´s Nicky looks like a little devil :devil:

eeek Only Truth :devil: this is a look like little boy

giggle Kito he looks crazy :lol:

and the winner is....... tada it´s the ultimative Funny Face Allmaple :lol: :D I´ve no Words sorry, my sister see this picture and have laughflash but i´m too - it´s very grandios. Thanks.

I wish more pictures to decide but 7 are regula. Allmaple congratz :D Im very looking for next theme. I love all pitures

A present for you all :) Kato go´s to CSI

Katostokes 1
Katostokes 2

Sabine

Jacquie said:
kito nice Nick caps
The short amount of Nick we had last night was good and I agree with OnlyTruth on the jumpsuit. He did look good. The only booboo on the clothing front was when Nick was back in the office and was wearing the blue dress shirt. The only comment to make is one more button Nick :devil:. The shirt looked like it was ready to explode with all the hottness that was there

oh that is so funny, that you say that Jacquie I thought the exact same thing when I saw him in that shirt :lol:

oh but he was cute though, and once agian, he sortof helped solve the case, he was the one who brought the creep to Grissom in the first place, Nicky is such a good CSI :D

well I have been bussy all week, helping my older Sis move into her own place (wish I had Nicky's help though ;) ) but I do have my dad's help and the rest of the family :)

any way, I want to submit one pic, it isn't of George, but it's somthing I have always wanted George to do : I wish George would apear on this show :D

ok well I'll try to pop in later, maybe get in some theme pics, good bye :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back