William/Grissom HOTT picture thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!! GGgirl!!! What a cracking piccie!!!! Well worth a RROOAARR!! :devil: and a definite FWOARRRRRRRRRRRRR!! :devil: :devil:

Blimey, if he looked at me like that, I'd confess to any thing!! *swoon and thud*

Hey girlies... guess what I recieved? my DVD movie "The Staircase" and watched it last night thank's to GGirl1 sparking my interest in it!!!! you've all got to get this.. he's so gorgeous and sooo different than Grissom.. blew me away.. not a bad movie.. and it's a true story set in Santa Fe, N.M. in 1867..he's a angel..type man.. and there's even Indians with Geronimo the big honch of the tribe.. very interesting.. Barbara Hershey is a nun.. and needs a staircase built.. guess who.. he's so sweet..real mellow, and calm, speaks in low soft tones.. and is drop dead gorgeous.. there's on scene where's he's camping by a open fire and the camera zeros in on his face.. I swear I gasped at his beauty :eek:

JOAD

And my thank's to Destiny for posting that web-site..where I purchased this.. ;)

AWESOME... :p lord have mercy..great pics... I just lent this to a friend, for her and her hubby and son and his buddy to watch tonight.. so I'm wating to hear her comments on it!!!!!and now one from NOW ;)

THAT FACE

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Billy is so HOT!!!! and man how I miss being on this page. Girls AWESOME-O Pictures.

newflame, hey girl! we miss you too!! and yup, we've got a blast in here, seriously, the man is damn HOT this season :D

Adzix said:
newflame, hey girl! we miss you too!! and yup, we've got a blast in here, seriously, the man is damn HOT this season :D

newflame13 is back YIPEE
hug.gif
clap.gif
you;ve been missed..don't stay away so long.. how ya doin'?

BILLY IN ALL HIS GLORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back