Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am highly offended by any suggestion that I might be interested in looking at anything other than the fine material and workmanship (just look at the stitching...) of the pants. As all my friends know, I have a great appreciation for fine tailoring. ;)

ETA: dancing queen -- that pic is from season 5, if I'm not mistaken (it's definitely not new, I know that much...)

Yep, the fine tailoring of pants is all I'm interested in too.... :devil:

Anyway, I have just worked out that I can make my own screencaps! *excitedly choosing favourite Nick eps. to cap*

This is my first (and currently only) screencap, but I made one to fit the theme, not very good quality but never mind:
Pants

OnlyTruth I apologize that for a minute I had doubts about your motivation for this theme. You are truly a noble person, and I have a dirty mind :devil: ;)
Anyway, just headshots left in my photobucket. No second set from me.

yeah....sure...i believe you :p i bet you just have a great appreciation for zippers too

fine pocket construction
dont get hit by the imaginary bike!! :lol:
very good example of quality stitching
and how about the skill of the leather worker that made these chaps?
and how about the workmanship in these football pants? ps, george is the quarterback. hes wearing the number 1 jersey
lounging pants can be quite comfortable too

when i was dog walking today i got a headbutt in the lip :( as i was bending down to put the leash on prince, he popped up and got me in the face :lol: i need nicky to make it better...

eta: i guess it is pretty weird my jammies have frogs on them :lol: we werent really dissecting the frogs, we were doing muscle/nerve stuff, but the poor little guy was dead so...

allmaple said:
yeah....sure...i believe you :p i bet you just have a great appreciation for zippers too
As a matter of fact, I have a great appreciation of all fasteners -- zippers, buttons, etc....

OnlyTruth said:
I am highly offended by any suggestion that I might be interested in looking at anything other than the fine material and workmanship (just look at the stitching...) of the pants. As all my friends know, I have a great appreciation for fine tailoring. ;)

After the morning I've had OnlyTruth thanks for the laugh. :lol:. Here are the rest of my pics

just resting for the moment
2 pairs of the price of one pic :lol:
very nice looking pants
2 mighty fine looking pairs of pants
more pants
more reason to believe the legs are long

OnlyTruth said:

With previous comments you've made, do you really expect us to believe that? :devil:

Jacquie that's my absolute favorite pic right now. (And you know which one I mean!)

theme pics:

concentrate on the jeans now OT
concentrate on them here too
the dressy look
jeans in black & white
kinda baggy jeans
khaki pants

Susan

allmaple said:
eep, i hope you meant painting and not panting. *raises eyebrow* especially since you have nicky with you right now i dont want to know what kind of panting youre doing... :p

oh the pants, i could get myself into trouble with this one but ill try to behave :lol: dont want any more weird combos coming out of that hose!! back in a flash!

oh Maple you and your mind :D I actully meant painting... though the other idea sounds good too ;)

and thanks Shorty for the pic, it looks cooler and better that way :D

nicksarafan2 said: "and thanks Shorty for the pic, it looks cooler and better that way" :D

You're welcome nicksarafan2 , glad I could help out. :) I've always loved that photo of him, as well as the other photos from the same photo shoot. :)

Well, you ladies really outdid yourselves. Many, many wonderful pictures of well-made, nicely tailored, quality pants. I had a very difficult time deciding. Here are the runner-up pictures, in no special order:
from softcake he could be a catalog model for these pants
from Nikki mmm, those jeans just fit
from maple they fit so nicely
from Jacquie those pants never need ironing
from elsie where do I get me a pair of those

And the winner of the pants theme is:
km444 I just really like these pants :) And they are definitely rated PG. :p

Congratz, km We're waiting for the new theme ;)

*sings*
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, marieluka happy birthday to you.
Have a wonderful day with lots of presents :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back