Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

hey guys! Just thought this would be a good pic... or maybe even a good avie! ;)
lobe.jpg

sandersidle said:
Ryan and Cal and Jon and Emily have amazing chemistry. It's so nice to have a ship that has so much natural

Hadn't Deviant happened, even counting Rio and Going Under, I would understand if people who don't ship CaRWash denied they are something more than friends/colleagues. Of course, the ones you ship, always have something more than it shows going on, but it always depends on the way you look at things.
For CaRWash it's totally different. Deviant definitely meant something. The argue they had about the case, the fact that everyone was speaking about it and the long loving (honestly, that's what it was, there is no other word to describe it) look they shared in the last scene are kinda clear... Maybe we won't find out so soon how far they have gone, but we can be pretty sure that they've started walking (together :p).
Deviant is THE CaRWash episode, hands down.

P.S. NEW FIC :p
AND... A hot pic from the 100th Episode Party! :D

020gg2.jpg

Ryan: Lets taunt them for a bit.
Cal: Ryan honey, can we just tell them already?
Lol, Lynn that's TOTALLY what they're saying! You totally know it is! :D
I'm personally saving that one for christmas but I wouldn't mind.
Hmmmm, a Christmas kiss...under the mistletoe perhaps...awww that'd be cute! :D

Dutchie fabulous CPOTD hon! Calleigh in black, Yummy!! :devil: You know Ryan's lovin' her in that! :D
Reine, I dunno, all I know is that Cal seems to like to thicken her accent around Ryan. And damn that sounds good.
I think that should be one of those signs you're in love...can't stop staring at eachother, check! can't stop grinning at eachother, check! Check eachother out often, check! Are concerned and sweet to eachother, check! Accent thickens around the other, check! :lol:
THen they figure they'll just try a kiss like in fairy tales and it works...the curse is broken and they realize their love for each other. SO ryan figures being cursed was worth it cause he got Cal in the end...
That would definitely be cute Twiz! I know I wouldn't complain if we got that! :D

Kate cute pic hon! Love the Black and white...adds a nice touch! :D

Deviant is THE CaRWash episode, hands down.
Lol, so I've heard Luna! Okay so gotta go watch this ep now! :D

I think a crimbo kiss unders the mistletoe is in play, there is a chance of it happening. Or at least i hope there is. Chemistry and accent wise, i have noticed the thickening of her accent when shes talking to Ryan, hopefully it is more noticable in Deviant which is being screened in the Uk in two weeks!!! YAY!

In terms of body language, i have noticed that when they sit next to each other or are talking, they seem alot more relaxed, comfortable. Its almost like being around each other is very much a natural thing to them. Its sweet. :)

I've decided that since Talleigh is no more that Carwash is the place for me.

Ryan is so crushing on her. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this unwind, even if its only in our heads :p here in the UK, since we're behind, for a change.

*gives Maiel hug and cookies* Welcome! This thread is very cosy and you'll feel like you are at home. ;)
Glad to see there are always new people who are enlightened by CaRWash. :D May your faith be strong and long-lasting (we have sever punishments for traitors *takes whimp out*).

As always, I have a welcome gift: it's DA look
(from Sex & Taxes)

And (I know someone won't believe this) gift #2: CHAPTER 13 is up at last. *expects cookies from Claire* :p

awww thanks for the cute pic :D

i'm for the mistletoe thing :p soo cute ^^
i can so imagine that scene:

calleigh: we don't have to do it if you don't want to it's just a stupid mistletoe
ryan: it's tradition and i want to do it *leans in*
*+~~~KISS~~~+*

I think a crimbo kiss unders the mistletoe is in play, there is a chance of it happening. Or at least i hope there is.
alex oh really? Yay! :D I'd like to see a mistletoe kiss...wohoo! :D

Lol, Luna are you bringing out the whip again? :lol: Heehee! :lol: Nice pic by the way, like that! :D

i'm for the mistletoe thing soo cute ^^
Hey sienna yeah wouldn't that be cute! :D

*comes out of hiding in total shame* Uh... :( *gulp* hi? okay okay, I know I haven't posted a CPOTD in two day, and I'm sorry. Forgive me. You have to, or else I won't post one today. (I love this power :devil:)

Maiel, welcome! I'm sorry for you that Talleigh is no more, but I'm glad you decided to join the CaRWashness. You won't regret it. And if you do there's always Luna, whos new chapter btw, is briljant. :D

MO, go watch deviant. You really have to. OH that should be a thread title: Calleigh & Ryan: Our checklist is full, they got it all! - CaRWash. HEHE, it's early here, okay? :lol:

WOOT mistletoe kiss! *dreams off*
*wakes up* :rolleyes:

Right, the CPOTD.

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Identity)(thanks Reine)

identity5fi3.jpg

Now I'm asking you, what more do we need as proof that they want each other than this? (okay...and the deviant end) Oh, and I made a little manip on this...in paint so it doesn't look all that great...here it is...

HALLOWEEN EP TONIGHT! :eek:

So, for a new discussion: who would confess their love first? I mean, we've talked about who asked who out, and whoe kissed who first, but...who would say the big three words first? I'm thinking Ryan. Dunno why.

Nikki, I already said the manip looks great! :D They so want eachother :devil:

*dances around* Woohooo Halloween! :D I think Ryan would too. But I think he would need Calleigh to make another move. He's too shy when it comes to the dating department. :p Well thats my opinion anyways.

Mistletoe!? Im all for that too! :D Bring it on Christmas. *cough* I just got up. *falls back to sleep.*

Thanks for the credits Nikki.

Did anyone talk about mistletoe??? So check this out ;)

Definitely Ryan would confess his love first although he'd be very embarrased, then Cal smiles and kisses him :D

Edited: Wow, the pic is being very useful :lol:

^ Could that photo be any more appropriate if it tried?! IF there was ever a Christmas-themed episode of Miami, then the writers would be just daft to ignore Cal and Ryan's chemistry. I would have to DEMAND a miseltoe scene!

great manip nikki :p

and i love the mistletoe manip :D

i think too that ryan would confess his love first I don't know why ... i always had it on my mind like that :p

Ok i may be a little late with this but hear me out...going under was ment to air after deathpool 100 right?
Which would mean that calleigh 'called ' ryan babe after the whole $100 incident...which shows how strong they are together. si? Anyways i think that just goes on to show how strong their chemistry is. To calleigh it was a big thing, she had to protect him, it could have cost her a lot, yet (if shown in sequence) She was happy with him, and called him babe by the next time we see them. I think Ryan must have redeemed himself some how...but i will leave that how open to interpretation :devil:... Or there bond was strong enough to take the pressure... :lol: if you ask me...thats proof of love right there.

p-s i love the manipulations - *goes out to create one of her own* :D

You all wrote great fan fics love them all.. And im seeing more and more moments of carwash in Miami.. And i like it.. hihi and here a carwash moment from me:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back